[WIP] VideoGameNerdExpansionPack MOD!

I’d like to see something where you can customize the design of consoles. (I.E. instead of just picking out of a handful of pre-made consoles you can alter the shape, colors and (possibly) the controller functions with sliders.)

I have Unexpected Token Ti I FGAI. Can you help?

If you don’t mind can you please name your topics. I am already having doubles with other peoples mods. This way I know what to look out for.

During game development - A game much like ours has been released this may affect out sales!

The d

1 Like

Buying the company should also give you its profits, right? Or if it is failing (fail/success ratio could be depending in how much you invest in it) you should be able to sell it or just let it bankrupt.

If your looking for some more mod ideas check my idea page Mod ideas for people who need more content

I have updated the first post. my mod is working now. but you need UltimateLib 1.3 or higher.

Game of the year contest
Best gameplay —||—
Best Graphics —||—
Etc.

2 Likes

I am leaving the mod, mostly because I spent lots of time manually coding it and I don’t have the time to put it back, even with UME.

ok @apljee. thank you for your help at first.

I Like this idea.

1 Like

New [MAJOR!!!] Update!!!

are u planning to do my suggestion or some like that realy want that in game

1. im good at java, javascript.
  2. i love play betas and i report very much things.
  3. if you need anything to te.x create event and other things.
  4. i have an idea to a topic. community and a idea for for graphic. 4D and 3D v. 8. and retro. 4 bit, 8 bit and more.
  5. on creating own console do like support MS-DOS, Windows, Linux, mac.

yes. i’ve been thinking about it. and i really want to. i just need a little bit more coders/

1 Like

So are you saying you want to help with the mod? because i really need coders, and idea people.

Hey why is the action pc is very very superior it took 100% marketshare and it’s great way to earn money but,other consoles just can’t get their shares could you fix that?

sure i’ll make it semi-superior. it will be the best choice but others will have a chance. Next update may be a while though.

Going to try this tommorow :smile:
(Also, 100 post in this topic…PARTY)

1 Like

a little note @Aswin_Vos the Action PC and it’s counterparts (Action Bin and Action Box) are pretty superior. we weren’t making light of the situation. lol. but it will be fixed!