[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

*Why *two *arguing.

if there is a name at the start of the sentence you don’t have to capitalize it
also you’re not my english teacher

You would need a semicolon then. Or a comma. I’m not your english teacher, but I’m still correcting your grammar because I can’t deal with improper grammar.

Hey guys, read the forum guidelines https://forum.greenheartgames.com/guidelines

Where suppose to be nice, agreeable, and helpful. Let’s not argue or get mad at anyone. Even if we disagree we have to be agreeable. @Stian I get you don’t like bad grammar, but please don’t go around correcting us all. Let’s all just have fun, be friendly, and do our best to help out other people in a nice way.

unless you can’t read my posts (cuz bad grammer is the worst grammer rite gaiz? haha), then please do not notificate me that my grammar is improper.
also, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Your grammar is improper.

NOOOOOOOO
I are going at dies ;-;

New UI

This is not in any current public builds but I'd like to know what you think of this UI (User Interface)

The background photo switches between 9 photos every 15 seconds that are from GDT and Minecraft.

:o
Not bad
what about anime backgrounds though (lel)

Haha you want animated backgrounds?

no
https://www.google.pl/search?q=anime&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgt5Da6OPKAhXD33IKHVcTBeIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=653

Haha oh!

I can add a setting that lets you add your own images for the background.

ok I love you.
I’m just hoping people will know about yours and Stian’s mod makers and start doing some quality content.
Although it’s a bit late to develop tools like this, people are already hyped for Game #2 and GDT 2

Haha I will be supporting Game #2 if and when it has modding support.

Now that most of this is already down its easy to add new things.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Update A1.3 is Available

Additions:

• Modifications can now be edited and deleted
  • Custom background Images or Automatic Background Images @Haxor

Changes:

• Source Code Editor has some js support
  • All topics created have random IDs
  • All mods have random IDs
  • New UI

Fixes:

• Changing mod name now changes everything that uses the mod name
1 Like

YAY

Also, I’d like to see choosing exact genre/audience weightings, because now you can only select it to be either the lowest, highest or 0.9. I know you can still edit the code, but would be good if you could maybe add 0.7 and 0.8 to the sliders and dropboxes.

I gotta say though, I don’t really like the GUI so much, especially the icons. They’re too big for my taste. Just a minor nitpick.

2 Likes

Tbh, my preferred GUI would like this (but this is just me), if it’s a option, you include different themes?

Sorry for taking your screenshot and editing it btw @Haxor. Ik you love your anime.

These are 2 versions of the background, if anyone cares btw

The UI is way too clunky and big imho.

3 Likes