[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

dDO IT, RELEASE IT TODAY1111!!!ONE!

I blame my phone for grammar,

could you give us a release date?

@Darkly nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :frowning:

Come on guys, give @Darkly the time he needs to fix his problems. Donā€™t make him rush his code :slight_smile: Otherwise you will get sloppy mods/bugs.

Take aaaaaaaal time you need Darkly to fix the problems and make the mod perfect!! :smiley:

11 Likes

Did you find the bug @Darkly?

I feel stupid now, I think it was my computer. Iā€™m gonna upload the mod now (couldnā€™t test it that much though as I couldnā€™t connect to my friend, so there will be some bugs/typos in the code). If this happens for you guys too and it wasnā€™t my computer Iā€™m going feel even more stupidā€¦

I could start a server up and see if people can connect to mine if youā€™d like. Just need to know how D:

@Darkly at least you attempted, i donā€™t see anyone else trying. hopefully it works :smiley:

A tutorial will be up along with the file, but setting up a server is pretty simple anyway. (just run a file :P)

Kk.

The wait is killing me D:

http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/mods/8/

I hope it works. Once again, this is pretty small compared to what I have in mind for later.

3 Likes

Trying it out right now :smiley: My friend just joins my IP right?

@argon can i play online with you?

How do I get the IP for others to connect >W< Canā€™t figure that out.

@Rex0099 Not sure. Unless I canā€™t find how to start the server pretty screwed D:

haha, having trouble downloading server files @Darkly

hey chicos podiran ver si el servidor q acavo de crear funciona ? es con hamachi la red es gdtmp contraseƱa 123 ip 25.19.81.219

Testing with my friends. @Darkly do we need hamachi?

1 Like

192.168.1.72:3966 ported my IP. Try connecting?