[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I’d love this mod, I just posted the suggestion to this last week! I really hope you finish this! I’d love to play this :3

@Darkly I’m so excited/looking forward to playing this with my pals. Just one question though, when it’s released will you put up a tutorial on what you need to start a server/connect with friends e.t.c

And will it work with other mods? (Dunno if this has been answered before.)

2 Likes

@LineLiar Ben jij Nederlands

ja dat is hij :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice work on the mod @Darkly

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but it’s not necessary.

I’ll put up a tutorial when I release the first alpha (which could be tomorrow). It should also work with most mods, but it won’t send any information about the mod, except custom topics/researches.

Answer me folks,

How badly do you want this mod to happen?

I would like it today D: It looks so awesome and I’m excited for it!

I’d be extremely happy if this was released today, especially since I’m going on vacation tomorrow for a week!

@Argon I WANT IT THIS SECOND!!! GIVE MEH ONLINE!!!

P.S See if you can spot the typo i cant be bothered to correct

1 Like

1 Like

@KizzaGaming
You starting a meme war with me??? your gonna lose

4 Likes

I hope the mod comes out today. It’d be a big day for GDT.

100000/10 Release it now!! X333

Updated the first post to include more information about what’s going to be added in the future. What’s going to be released soon is pretty small compared to what I have in mind for later :slight_smile:

Today is the day :smiley:

:smile: lo estoy esperando hace mucho

Not today I guess :frowning:

Today is the day :smiley:

I Hope So…

2 Likes

I ran into some problems with the server, for some reason people aren’t able to connect over the internet even though port forwarding is enabled… if I find the cause I’ll probably be able to release it today…