[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Don’t worry, my descendant Darkly LXIV will make sure your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren will be able to enjoy this mod!

2 Likes

What if Game Dev Tycoon isn’t going to be updated to Windows 600.1? D:

2 Likes

yeah…

@LineLiar @Today Don’t worry, if that’s the case I’m sure Darkly LXIV will make the mod backwards compatible with Windows 8.

1 Like

windows 8 would be like windows 1.0 in the future…

1 Like

But I’m sure our descendants will do anything to play the best games of our time? Right? Right…? :frowning:

1 Like

We can’t be too sure.
My descendant Today MMM will play some good games.
(i hope)

1 Like

I guess we’ll have to travel to the future then…

2 Likes

dun dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

2 Likes

Quick! To @kristof1104’s cheat mod!

2 Likes

Gj! One of the best mods here, any news about the next update? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m working on the update, but there is nothing significant to report so far. I will post screenshots when I have some of the stuff done :slight_smile: If you didn’t read my previous update post, here it is:

3 Likes

Sorry didn’t saw this post, ty :wink:

Woah!!!
With you mod disabled and the others enabled, my game now just white screens!!!
Also, I look at Task Manager and 2 GDT’s are shown. I have to end the process via Task Manager (just 1 of them) and they both go away as well as the game…

What’s going on!!?!!?

EDIT: Alright, took all the mods out of the folder and then slowly re-added them. Game seems to be working now.
Now to see if your mod will work this time around.

Give me a sneak peek :open_mouth:

@MrRain I’m pretty sure the 2 GDTs is normal. The white screen could be caused by your antivirus according to the FAQ, but that would be unusual considering you were able to play GDT before. Unless you recently installed an antivirus. Are my mod and the error handling mod the only mods that seem to cause weird bugs or not work at all?

@Legopigman101 Next week maybe. I started working on the update today so there hasn’t been much progress. :wink:

1 Like

@Darkly

I haven’t activated your mod just yet. I do have the better error handling mod on and it doesn’t seem to be causing any trouble…

I’ll activate your mod soon.

UPDATE:
@Darkly
The game is now working with your mod but it’s very very sluggish.

Was it sluggish before you enabled the mod? I’ve tested it on a pretty old computer and there was no difference in performance.

2 Likes

After activating your mod.

Try reinstalling the mod

1 Like