[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I have removed the image to protect the identities of those on the list.

4 Likes

people can click the red pencil to see it you knowā€¦

People searching the internet for IPā€™s to hack or whatever will not go that far.

1 Like

Lul, my bad, didnā€™t quite think that throughā€¦

You sir have a famous public server

Can someone please help me understand ā€œsyncconsolesā€ ?
It says that itā€™s the setting that allows other players see your console before the release date.
So if itā€™s true they can see it all the time or only after release date?

Since I tried with true and some people told me it didnā€™t show up.

1 Like

If you set it to falae the consoles will show up even before the release date. If you set it to true they wonā€™t appear until youā€™ve reached the release date.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help, @Darkly ! :3

The parts will be in later today, but Iā€™m pretty busy this weekend so Iā€™m not sure when Iā€™ll have time to pick them up and put them in the case.

Iā€™m thinking of releasing a test version of the server GUI to compensate for the time I havenā€™t done anything. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This weekend will be the release date of the test version?

No, the motherboard was faulty, so I donā€™t have a working computer yet.

If Iā€™m lucky Iā€™ll get a replacement mobo next weekā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Wow that sucksā€¦

1 Like

Getting really unlucky with your computer arenā€™t you XD

1 Like

The problem is that the RMA process (before sending it back) takes a week by itself. Iā€™m hoping to send it in tomorrow or the day after.

I swear, if they give me another faulty mobo or even worse, donā€™t accept the return for whatever reasonā€¦ :dizzy_face: :gun:

2 Likes

Whenever I start the game, it doesnt ask me for the IP. But, when i exit, the IP box appears for a split second and goes away since I closed the program. Is there something im doing wrong or?

EDIT : Nevermind, had to update UltimateLib

Me and my friend while waiting for an update:

6 Likes

Just wondering, what are you getting? (model, brand, etc) and from where? :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s an ASRock Z87 Pro3 from webhallen.com, along with an Intel i5-4570 CPU and 8 GB of G.Skill RAM.

New mobo will probably be in this Tuesday or Wednesdayā€¦

2 Likes

No GPU?

Staying with my current GPU for now :wink: