[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

no, there is English, Spanish, Russian, Servian and Swedish

Oh, I didn’t count English.

1 Like

"Cannot Read Property ‘id’ of null…

Did I do something wrong @Darkly ?

When does this happen?

Few seconds after joining a server.

Can you use the better error handling mod and post a screenshot of what appears instead of the small error box?

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/rel-better-error-handling/9406

Installing it now.

I’m not getting the error now but I did get an error involving the “better error handling mod” at first but it seems to be running for now.

EDIT:
Aaannd… now my game froze just after the G3 convention… :S @Darkly

I think you have to rename the jariz-error-master to just jariz-error

Yeah I noticed that… Renamed, restarted, nothing popping up so far.

Does everything still work fine, assuming you’re playing multiplayer?

1 Like

Yeah everything’s working fine, and on multiplayer as well.
Pretty odd lol!

Woah!!! Something is way off… Now my game just went into a crazy fast forwards!!

2 Likes

The server you’re playing on probably has time synchronization enabled, which speeds up or slows down the game depending on how far behind or ahead your are :wink:

Well that kinda sucks since I was almost done with a game and I had a console out and the backlog was very scary.

1 Like

That’s really weird (I’m guessing it goes red?), unless the backlog is based on real time and not in-game time which would be very strange in its turn. You’re the first to report this, but if it’s caused by this mod I’ll fix it in the next minor update.

1 Like

Yeah my thing was all red and I couldn’t do anything because I kept getting asked to buy a G3 booth and then the event itself… Also, Mbox Next and PS5 were also released somewhere in that mix as well.
It does sound like what you were talking about.

I think you do that with the numbers, that’s a feature of Tweakmod(@alphabit?) I believe. I don’t think it has anything to do with GDTMP but it’s just that. I had it too one time, before time sync was even implemented and if I recall correctly it was (as I said) part of the TweakMod. :wink:

Well, I don’t have the Tweak mod…

@MrRain I just tested some conditions while timesync was enabled, and I didn’t experience anything unusual related to G3 or events. On the other hand, I discovered that if you have a low hardware lab/console quality budget while you’re very far behind (since the timesync feature changes the speed of the game depending on how far ahead/behind you are) the backlog will go all red.

Btw, do you use any mods other than this one?

EDIT: Oh, and I’ll try to fix/prevent the backlog issues in the next update :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like