[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Did you forward port 3966 (TCP)?

I donā€™t think thatā€™s neccessary as people who want to kick each other randomly shouldnā€™t be ops anywayā€¦

Yeah, sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve Found An EasterEgg!

(That hehe)

Oh Wait, What?

//Warning: reading this code as an experienced developer may cause you to bang your head into the wall
//I am not responsible for you being sent to the hospital because of my mod

1 Like

Is that said when someone is using it? Or is randomly said? Haha

If You stare at dem code, it looks like it is NOT random :open_mouth:

Done :smile:

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

2 Likes

I keep getting this error pop up like every 5 seconds

@Killertoad does your server use any mods???

No, it doesnā€™t allow cheatmod

Itā€™s just i have the error pop up every 5 seconds or so and itā€™s getting really annoying and i was wondering what the cause was

Yeah, you join, then leaveā€¦do you have any other mods installed? Or just the multiplayer mod?

It also keeps calling you ā€œundefinedā€ for some reason, haha.

1 Like

no just GDTMP and restarting fixed the issue

Ah okay, great :smiley:

2 Likes

Hmm company/console data is sent every 5 seconds so it must be related to that. Iā€™ll take a look.

Edit: I think I fixed it

2 Likes

Yeah I forward 3966 TCP. been forward for quite a while.

Also, i just started developing a new console on @Killertoadā€™s server and it didnā€™t let me set the dev cost and license price

I havenā€™t made that possible yet.

Oh. sorry

@DragonMysterio Okay, (this is gonna sound dumb) have you opened and run the server? Lol, and what is your public ip?

@KizzaGaming I think it does it for you, like, a set amount for what year, and how powerful it is? I may be wrong, so donā€™t hold me to it.

1 Like