[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

The mods are dead on the forums, but they are active on steam workshop ^^ for anyone that might stumble upon this

So many of the mods on there are just re-uploads of someone else’s mod. There are numerous “Expansion Mod” mods, and many people will even straight up upload the modding API.

2 Likes

Excuse me but i am wondering if the mod even works. i have been trying to get it to work for a year now and i cannot figure it out. i can never connect to the servers and i realy want to try this out

Thanks!

Anyone have the documentation for the extensions/plugins that can be made for GDTMP? I’d really like to see what it’s capable of, but the links appear to be broken.

In the Nutshell:
The mod is dead for sure.

The mod is not dead yet, another guy from a another post fixed the mod, here it is, GDTMP-XD Reborn (Multiplayer Mod) [5.0.12]

sonic was wrong xD

Actually you’re wrong. You would lie to people that the mod always works, in fact i have told you many times to prove it. Instead you idiotically respond as a joke, a bad joke.

He only just gave the mod with minor fixes, the real problem would that there isn’t many people offering servers or its ISP wont cooperate. Assuming their monthly fees weren’t paid.

Lol it does work, if you had friends you would know.

Hello !I have a problem with the Server mod :

I can’t tick the case !

This is the old version of the mod.

When I want to download the mod on this page, I’m redirected on the ancient version. Can you give me a link to the new please ?

Man. I love you mod, but one thing is bad. When i trade with my friends, the money i give isn’t sent, it goes to the trash. I want give the money to they.

Wait, what servers are you playing?

My server

Is it ok if I can play your server? Because Jetfox’s Mod shows the server list empty.

Here is a .js file that was translated into Korean language.
translated Korean
Plz add lang to this mod, Thanks.

You might as well speak with @JetFox about that.

Hello there!

Sorry for necroposting, but I unable to find documentation to the server.

Man I wish this could get an update… :frowning:

1 Like