[WIP] Expansion: TweakMod - 0.3.1

for some reason the companys best game spams EVERY WEEK this is particularly annoying because it continues after the game has been discontinued,

@James_Haggerty ā€œBest Company Gameā€ is in InfoStatsMod. You can disable the notification by changing the setting in ā€œNotificationsā€ through the menu.

@alphabit t It doesnā€™t seem like you can disable it just speed it up, the message still pops up in a smaller box but it doesnā€™t pause the game.

Open the menu in GDT, choose ā€œInfo & Statsā€, choose ā€œNotificationsā€ from the mod menu, there is a checkbox with ā€œBest Company Gameā€, uncheck it and you shouldnā€™t get notified anymore.

2 Likes

@alphabit Thankyou :smiley: The pictures were very helpful

1 Like

Hi, thx but it doesnā€™t work fully yet. still great mod

I keep getting red whenever I try using this mod (as in on the mod screen), Iā€™ve unzipped the file and inplanted the tweak mod file into the mod file in the local files?

Have you got UltimateLib installed too? It is required by this mod.

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/announcement-ultimatesuite-ultimatelib-and-ultimatemodeditor/9855

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

##Version 0.3.0 released##

A new version of TweakMod has been released and is available for download.
From now on you can setup how long a week should last. The game has a default setting of 4 seconds per week, this can be changed now to your wish (from 1 to 40 seconds, which corresponds to 4x faster to 10x slower).

This feature has been implemented by request.

2 Likes

any new update on this?

I can`t set up week duration. When try shows error pop up.

Screenshot?
Do You have the 0.3 version?

1 Like

Yes I have v0.3.0 and ultimate lib 1.3.3.

What does the fox* say? Dringirnisnigrgni dring gringrgdg umā€¦
Any screenhot?
*I meant error

Sorry, this is screen of error.

Oh yeah, I have same error!

So, we must wait for the next update :slight_smile:

Iā€™m having issues installing this modā€¦
At first, I saw that the file was named with -master so I deleted thatā€¦ After that though, the mod still doesnā€™t show up on the list to activate.

Hey @MrRain

Open the zip
Open the Master folder
Drag the contents of the master folder into the mods folder as seen in the images below;

The Contents of the master folder;

The Contents of the Tweak mod folder;

In game;

1 Like