[WIP] Expansion: TweakMod - 0.3.1

@Charlie Ahhhh why didn’t I think of that?!?!

Thanks worked like a charm!

Is that your libiary?
Wow.

Thats my work account, so it just shows the games i have actually installed on my personal account. I need to enable family sharing across work and personal accounts.

1 Like

U got more than 360 games (I think)

I like this mod alot but I can not stand your custom chat bubbles. Like when you unlock new research items, those windows. Is there a way to turn those off.

1 Like

why dose my not work ? :frowning:

Do You have:
Mod API
Ultimate LIB installed
GameDevTycoon?

Could You provide more information?

Hey,

First: Awesome mod, it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for, but unfortunately it has one glaring bug: If you set the week speed to something slower than the default value (ex. 10 instead of 4), play the game for a while, save, exit, and load, the game will have progressed as if the week speed were still set to 4. That means the game will instantly jump forward in time, with all occurences in that time, and you will lose a huge amount of cash. Can you fix this?

i found a bug when you change the settings for notifacations you cannot change it back

i dont get any nots anymore :frowning:

Somehow i can’t change the Reviews dialog speed. The Option is just set to Default, and its grayed out, i cant click it. Does someone know how to solve this?

TweakMod will be revised and updated to the latest changes especially for providing clean integration with Steam Workshop. So expect a new version very very soon :wink:

3 Likes

hoorah!!!

the notification is misplaced. help ?

The no typewriter mod part does not work at all, is there a way to get it to work, plus only get this code so I don’t have the many bugs of this mode? It wrecked my game all ready.

1 Like

I am working on a mod and right now it does work to speed up the typewriter speed, conference speed and reviews :smiley: