[WIP] Expansion: InfoStatsMod - 0.4.2

And The Size… I mean aaa, NO! It is AAA >: (

That is from an older version :wink:

You were so stupid (Sorry D: ) ? Well, You learn fast.
Thats good!

Again Sorry…

1 Like

Actually the game ends up with 16 decimal review score, which is the result of the calculations, but of course doesn’t show in the game.

I couldn’t resist into testing something after having read the according wiki article sections and looked inside the calc implementation, so I came up with an adapted custom integration of the originary quality calculation, although it is not working 100% correctly (in fact, I have to fine tune some small things), it looks very promising:

http://puu.sh/6cTmU.png

is the 0.8 respesenting the Game Quality?
I am not sure if it can get that low

edit: Yes it can when making the same topic/genre combo in a row :smile:

I had some wrong calculations! I Although you are right that when making same topic/genre combo in a row could cause a quality of 0.8, the routine assumed erroneously such combo by not recognizing correctly the values of the previous game.

Now I think I have everything right (at least concerning the game quality) :slight_smile: I have checked the value(s) against the calculator and it seems to do it’s job now.

I’ll implement it in the test release so that it can be implemented in the next release!

Again, thank you for this great idea!

Your welcome
I tend to have a knack for inspiring people :blush:

So when can i expect to get a link in my mailbox?

1 Like

The datalist has been already extended to contain the new column. I’ll also will add the “Audience” column and then write the “Quality” value into the detail screen and then I’ll send you the link :wink:

http://puu.sh/6d6js.png

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

The game quality is now also shown in the game details screen.

http://puu.sh/6d80S.png

The 0.4.0 is now ready for test. As soon as no more problems have been found, it will be released.
This is the preliminary changelog for the upcoming version:

• Completely renewed bootstrap for js loading
  • Added prototypes for String.format, endsWith, startsWith (.NET Style) through InfoStatsMod_Prototypes.js
  • Footer profit is displayed in green or red depending if + or -
  • New start text for text footer
  • Revised mod menu
  • Unified configuration
  • Save success or fail displayed on screen
  • New file structure for libs
  • New released games column “Audience” for target audience
  • New released games column “Q” for game quality
  • Fixed Rank display (-1) for ranks lower than 0 and higher than 100. Now set to 0. Thanks to @Hexatan for the hint.

Its Red for me, idk why, i followed each steps like 5 times :frowning: I cant install this mod

Can u please post a screenshot of the game (mods screen) and possibly of the mods folder (i.e. windows explorer if using windows).

##InfoStatsMod Version 0.4.0 released##

Seems to be some kind of release day, today :wink:

The new version of InfoStatsMod has been released and can be downloaded from the known links (see first post and/or the official mod list).

####ChangeLog Version 0.4.0####

• Completely renewed bootstrap for js loading
  • Added prototypes for String.format, endsWith, startsWith (.NET Style) through InfoStatsMod_Prototypes.js
  • Footer profit is displayed in green or red depending if + or -
  • New start text for text footer
  • Revised mod menu
  • Unified configuration
  • Save success or fail displayed on screen
  • New file structure for libs
  • New released games column “Audience” for target audience (thanks to @JayCheetah)
  • New released games column “Q” for game quality (thanks to @JayCheetah)
  • Fixed Rank display (-1) for ranks lower than 0 and higher than 100. Now set to 0. Thanks to @Hexatan for the hint.
1 Like

You could disable the dialog in the settings (Notification - Best Game). Simply uncheck the checkbox.

If you’re using TweakMod’s speed up features it would only come up as an overlay notification (without the need to click it).

I’ll provide in one of the next versions 2 options, to disable the “Best Game” and “Record Broken” dialog independently. So you have more control on it. Further there’s still a bug where the “Record broken” dialog is shown even if the profit is the same as before.

1 Like

Well, that notification is every week, but it ends when You will release new game.

Uncaught ReferenceError: m is not defined

mods/UltimateLib/UltimateLib.Main.js:2213

That happens when I click on Notifications in mod menu.
It happens on every save.

Just downloaded the new .4.0 mod, but the Info and Stats page doesn’t work. Either clicking the button does nothing or I get a ‘uncaught error’ message.

Is there any fix to that ?

Working on it. Think I’ll gonna update today after fixing it.