[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

Try downloading UltimateLib

Why I didnā€™t see that?

It means, that there are added some new Contracts and Publishing Contracts.

ah ok now I understand

when is the next version is going to be published i am really interested
Thank you or your great effort :smile:

@Mostafa_sharaf

thank you man

Probably being dumb hereā€¦ Iā€™m playing Normal mode (Iā€™m fairly certain), 100-year gameā€¦ hit a 1M-selling game about 5 years in but didnā€™t get prompted to get a better office. I know longer games space out the time between consoles; I didnā€™t think it affected office changes, tooā€¦

Nop, longer game donĀ“t affect the office change, iĀ“m playing the 100-year and when i got 1M in cash the option appear.

Really? Then there must be a bug. Iā€™ve played 5 different games and never did I get the opportunity to move up to a larger office after hitting 1M. The only way itā€™s worked was to disable the mod and play the game ā€˜vanillaā€™, then it worked.

you was probably using the 1 man machine gamemode

1 Like

It makes me so sad that SirEverard isnā€™t continuing the development of this mod.

2 Likes

He will after heā€™s done with the Game Dev Tycoon update

andā€¦how much in time this will be done?

Nobody really knows. I only know that the update will feature Steam Workshop support and bugfixes

I really hope that they add Steam Workshop support.

2 Likes

They will.

1 Like

"Game Engine Details - Game engine is listed in history."

@SirEverard , well, iĀ“m having a problem with this, i canĀ“t see the engine detail, it appears behind the platform picture:

1366x768p is my resolution.

2 Likes

is it adding those silly contracts which give 1k for 1-week deadline job, while requiring almost the same amount of points as vanila 4-week deadline 14k reward contracts -_-

Could you be more specific with the contract names?