[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

Yes there are only 2 events. 1 is salvage-able, 1 is not. However I may tie in the “evil” modifier I have heard about if I can find it.

@SirEverard okay take your time anything you needed tested let me know and i will test them im not so good with the coding yet so once you think you got it i can always test and see if there is any issues

Yeah is a little more difficult that originally anticipated but it did give me some new ideas.

I will have a new version out soon with some edits/updates to my previous code and the start of the deBugging feature.

@psycojustin Okay so I have added some debugging researches that will allow you increase your debugging speed.

2 that can be access via the staff research menu and 1 via the lab.
They are expensive and take a long time to complete but they are worth it.

Seems to work just fine, not sure how it will react with thousands of bugs visually you’ll be spammed with bubbles :stuck_out_tongue:
If it causes any crashes I might be able to do something about it but you should be fine.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

1 Like

Looks good!

@SirEverard Would you like me to add this mod to the WIp section of the official mod list?
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

@Charlie Umm, not yet, will be changing the name soon and overhauling all the code. Probably not worth putting it up yet.
Should I just message you when it’s ready? :blush:

Yes please that would be great! :smile:

84 Years! Woot.

Did you make it that far? xD

I just saw the planned features… GET ON IT NOW, @SirEverard!

1 Like

I am just about to upload my refactored code so I can do this xD
Needed a decent code foundation if I want to scale it that much.

Argh! Can’t wait! Don’t fail me now :stuck_out_tongue:

Which ones do you want to see first?

Those are the ones I would like to see before any others. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(in order from which first to which last)

1. Grid Expansion
  2. Competition
  3. Stock Market
  4. Charity Events
  5. Company Logos
  6. Engine Market
  7. Out Sourcing
  8. Story Line
  9. Offline Improvements
  10. Marketing Expansion
  11. One Man Machine
1 Like

Heh okay well I will see what I can do. Hopefully have a new feature tomorrow evening.

@SirEverard sorry it took so long to get back to you i lost power due to weather last night and i just got on but i will be checking it now i will video what happens and if anything happens i will be glad to send you the video so you can see what happens ill check everything and let you know what i find

That would be awesome, it now needs a brand new install just delete the old folder.

@SirEverard will do installing now i will get back to you as soon as i am finished

1 Like

@SirEverard okay so there is only a few things that i do think should be changed the a.i debugging you should make it known that you have to go to the r.d. lab to find it it took me a minute to find it i think it will be helpful im doing that now it doesnt seem any faster for me so im going to try again once this is finished its still taking me over 2 years to debug i did do a video but it stopped at 15 minutes so let me keep working to see if the a.i debugging improves speed