Windows Store version has Alignment issues on certain menus

On all/most of the menus that scroll horizontally have alignment issues with the selection selected below it.
This only happens on the Windows Store version for me. Running v1.5.13.0. This happens all of the time.
Example screenshots:

(Happens in all of these types of menus)

I am running Windows 10 Pro 10586.
Specs:
MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990fx 2.0 (not gen3 variant)
CPU - Amd FX 6300 Black Edition
RAM - 32GB RAM (Kingston hyperx 1837Ghz)
GFX - Asus Geforce 960 (4GB) Strix

Through some messing about with the game running the Game in full screen helps slightly with this issue. It happens much less often when full screen.

Probably something to do with 16:10 aspect ratio screen.

Doesn’t happen at all with Steam version in windowed or otherwise.

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble!

Usually when these issues happen with Game Dev Tycoon, they might be connected to the screen resolution, though I realize you’re running it on a 16:10 screen. The game can be played with 1024x768, at minimum, though it’s often more comfortable at higher resolutions.

I will check with @patrick regardless, to see if there is a workaround for this.

Thanks for your support. :slight_smile:

The resolution I’m using is 1680x1050, and I have no issues regarding things being off screen etc. Just alignment of only these types of menus is a slight issue. Thanks for the quick response.

I believe @PatrickKlug is the mention you were looking for.

Thanks! He’s already in the loop about this, but it’s good to get the @ mention right. :smiley:

Unfortunately this seems to be a bug in the third party slider-control we use for this. You should still be able to use the selection window by either pressing the left-right buttons or by dragging and clicking the ‘tabs’ at the bottom of that control. Sorry for the trouble.