Windows 10 Upgrade! Do you have tis?

#Does everyone got this message from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1? ##

Yes. I have it too on Windows 8.1.

did u already reserve ur upgrade?

I didn’t get it… I’m running Windows 7.

Then launch Windows Update from the Control Panel.

I got it and I have Windows 7. Already reserved. :wink:

huh.

Yes I got the reserved message and I have Windows 7. Windows 10 looks great! :slight_smile:

Win10, it’s like 8, except better!

I can really guess Microsoft is returning its Windows hype again! :smiley:

I’m not reserving it. I’m waiting to see how this will play out first before I get it installed.

Me too

Might as well reserve it. What if you end up liking it but then you can’t reserve it anymore?

You can get it for free for a year, so I’m not worried that I won’t be able to get it for free. What if it’s shit and it automatically downloaded on my computer because I reserved it and I am not left with a shitty OS over Windows 8.1? Might as well wait to see how this one plays out.

You should reserve. Many people is excited to get Windows 10 for free. Here’s my prediction. If Windows 10 was released. After a few days. The market share of Windows 10 will GROW QUICKLY like up to >50%.

It just sends a installer to your email.

Yeah, but hopefully Windows 10 is not like Windows 8. I know the apps are removed, but i just hope it’s compatible with most games like: Spore and Steam Games. But the good thing is: It has Directx 12!

HELL YEA! DirectX 12!!!

Apps will not be removed but recreate in Universal Apps format. I will test Spore tommorow on Win10 latest build
Also Directs 12 FTW!!!11!!11!!!

directx is :green_heart:
waiting for hate