Which is the best antivirus for gamers?

Tell your experiences, which is the best antivirus for gamer’s ?

Windows Defender FTW!

Take Malwarebytes,

Or Ubuntu 14.04, It makes the pc rocksolid, its amazing

@Stian

none just check what you download i dont use antivirus

LOL you can get hit by just visiting a website, Driveby downloads are dangerous. You could switch to Linux to get invicible to viruses :stuck_out_tongue:

I would suggest using nothing. Why would you ha… Oh… You’re on Windows? Well, your PC’s gonna die eventually anyway.

2 solutions I made up (I did say “made up” so it’s just imo)

1. If you use a custom PC, stop overclocking it like hell.
  2. Use Kaspersky. (I can’t tell if anything suspicious came in to my computer)

An alternative if you don’t want any of these:
Use @Stian’s ultra duper supercharged version of Linux called “Stian OS”. Which has a special feature called “Windows compatibility conversion” and it also removes any virus, malware, etc. That comes with it.
No sarcasm.

1 Like

You can say it provides basic protection, and i too like it, but wen we speak about gaming and heavy internet uses. You are unsecured.

If you use credit cards to buy games, or else login to important sites, you definitely need one !

linux is not invicible… people exploit it too, its untraceable even more in linux due to its complexity @DKWRECKER

Windows will never die :smiley:

1 Like

Everyone definitely need’s a antivirus these days. Not all programmers and developers are good you know, they find a way to exploit people ! I know :wink:

i use nod32 (and poison ivy, but that is unrelated), it’s far less memory hungry than avast!

whut?!

Name an antivirus for linux…

why did u withdraw ?

true, which OS u are using ?

Because I tried to keep my incredible annoyance inside me, but I had already published the post.

1 Like

@ashishdungdung dude so much double posting and you PENTA-POSTED. thats not even a word :smile: just please dont post more than once
you can:
1.Edit your post
2.Try mentioning with @ then the username

It was a joke, but pls don’t quadropost

1 Like