If the issue persists please report this error to support@greenheartgames.com

Enabled Mods:

No mods activated.
Game Version: 1.5.28

Platform: Windows

Distribution: Steam

When I try to close: Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isCustom’ of null
at Object.PlatformsSerializer.save (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1715:174)
at eval (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:221:520)
at Array.map (native)
at a.save (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:221:477)
at Object.b.save (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:83:499)
at Object.b.autoSave (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:89:198)
at Window.eval (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:157:84)
at Window.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
at Window.init.Window.handleEvent (window_bindings.js:148:13)
at IDWeakMap.global.__nwObjectsRegistry.handleEvent (node.js:789:26)

What do I do?

Edit: I forgot to mention that the error message appears on a black screen where all I can see is it a loading bar and the button to go to the exit menu and stuff

Edit 2: Really all I want to know is how to remove all of the games files completly from my PC for a fresh install.

Have you tried the basics? Meaning:

• Uninstalling & Reinstalling the game from steam.
  • Checking for updates.
  • Checking for Game Cache; Verify Integrity of Game Files.

I have literally tried deleting every file involving the game on my pc I could find to no avail, there are no updates I don’t have, and even after verifying integrity, I got the same error messages.

Are you able to play the game normally even with the error messages?

I forgot to mention that the error message appears on a black screen where all I can see is it a loading bar and the button to go to the exit menu and stuff (I have now added that with an edit aswell)

Hmm, you may have to contact @PatrickKlug about this certain issue as I never countered and have zero clue on this kind of error.