When I add a fourth worker the game freezes

When I add fourth worker the game freezes

Could you provide some details?

Are you using any mods? Steam version or other version? What level are you in when it occurs? What’s your GPU? Are there any background processes that could interfere with the game? What OS are you running?

1 Like

@chizbejoe Now lets not get into too much Detail, besides don’t Forget the lock-on i told you. :wink:

@Max1 I don’t know anything about the Steam Version though ask @Lukas_Schuurman, If your using the Standalone version, I Suggest you to uninstall everything that is releating to Game Dev Tycoon ( C:/Program Files (x86) or Program Files Depending on which did you put/Game Dev Tycoon ) And ( C:/Users/ Your User/AppData/Local/Game Dev Tycoon ) Now reinstall and you should be fine. If you paid or something and don’t have the Installation.exe ask @Mafalda or @PatrickKlug

Those are all essential questions.

There’s always a clue.

Hi Max,

I think that @chizbejoe already has covered some of the most important details you should share with us (thanks for that, by the way!), but I’d also like to ask you if you’re seeing any error messages when the game freezes up.