for

the

ultimate

game

called

;J; memes and cia

after 50 years of victory deh humans comemorate the victory against deh memes
but something goes wrong…

One portal appears and all memes exit killing everyone in the town, now 2 random people run away from the city and start teh adventure to save

We have 10 bosses and 1 boss final

Boss 1-Sanic

Boss 2-Dortos

Boss 3-Mountaim Dew

BOss 4-MLG

Boss 5-Mickey Mouse

Boss 6-Turn down for what glasses

Boss 7-the irritant orange

Boss 8-Dortos Reborn

Boss 9-Grand Dad

BOSS 10-JUSTIN BIEBER

IF U COLLECT DEH SEVEN EMERALDS OF MEMES U GET THE FINAL BOSS…

Spoiler Alert:

Donald trump

in a final battle with all deh final transformation
Thug Life Player

Atention:all the enemies of this game can give you eternal memes damage and u world will be memes

GNI:11/10

Star Games:Mlg/Blueberry

Dortos:omg its justin bieber,this game is perfect

Ok talking serious now,i did the memes and cia and got 11/10
no kidding i did this thing

BAD TITLES ALWAYS WIN!

“when i felled”
“this game was in development”
“i always tried but…”
“creativity never was at my sidee”
“but now,the win is here at my back”
“and where,the bad titles are?”
“they are here,at my side”
“but never near from meee”
“everytime i asked”
“for one title grand like thiiiis”
“wooooh yeaaaaahH"
with a heavy metal voice
"But now nobody can win from me”
“my games are 11/10 because of title”
"and even my twin is not bettet than me"
back at normal voice “Buuuuuttt now”
“i am the skyyyy”
“i am the voice of every-y-y thing and here,its my win doing nothing”
“and everywhere when i search for a good game”
“JUST BAD TITLES”

This is a bad title is the best game from this generation

buy now

THIS IS A BAD TITLE
Rating:11/10

How much does it cost?

20 dolars

now lets go to a new game…

Now
Now
Now
U CAN BUY

Ask to ur mom to buy this game and say u love her

11/10

THE BEST GAME OF THIS 20 MINUTES

2000 Dolllars for one

My Other Games:
Randal Jorge:Bathroom Fiasco 8/10

Fail For Fail 9.5/10

Space Oddity (Space/Action) : 9.5
Life on Mars? (Space/Simulation) : 10
Bohemian Rhapsody (Mystery/Adveture) : 9.75

am i the only one who often uses song titles for game names? can’t think of funny or great names… :sweat_smile:

Well your in a ride for a wild one here but I mean ill censor them

• Race for that P**sy
  • Bre’s As*
  • F**king Bre
  • Poo Poo
    I do not remember what else

Except that the word “Life on Mars” without a question mark has a book itself.

Genius Thinking @Fyan_Muhamad

any place to dwonload your games?

Gamejolt mah boi

Oh… hi. I went into a game dev fency during the last days and have the urge to share what was created in my garages/modest offices/world leading game dev hq (with seven employees) too. And… sometime I think the game actually does modify your score based on the name you did choose. Anyway, what I can remember from old games (without verified score/naming any more, and beware the mods influence):

• Mortal Covfefe Fighting/Action (8.5), with its follow up
  • Motral Covfefe - Potus unleashed (9,75) Fighting/Action, and its spinoff
  • Motal Covfefe - Grand again Government/Action (4,5), sadly the combination wasn’t a grand one

then there was a… well… Franchise (I feel that is missing badly in the game), which had its rise from a desperated publisher contract and declined into sadness

• Banana Joe Transport/Strategy (8.5) About Joe and his Banana Business, starting in the STES Time (on PC)
  • Banana Joe - Watership Down Transport/Strategy (8.75) a after I finally researched sequels (on PC too),
  • Dancing Joe - Banana Mambo Dancing/Simulation (5.75) is what happen if you tap into another publisher contract,
  • Banana Joe and the streight banana Comedy/Adventure (5.75) was a spinoff to the GS for Kids,
  • Banana Joe and the fight for Bananastan HackNSlash/Action (5.5) another sad spinoff, but then:
  • Banana Joe - Banana Republic Transport/Strategy (9,75) finally a dignified retirement

That game saw various of these

• **My Little Airfield - ** Military/Strategy (7.00), which had stupid names like “tanks incomming” attached, but were a solid source of income

But then there is my fist “finished” game (a 42 Year game), which had many “franchises” that lasted from the very beginning to what would be the ingame-2017 I think. Starting off with “The Inquisition”

• The Inquisition Medieval/Action (5.00), which wasn’t a grand entrance at all, but became a source of sequels later on
  • Inquisitors Alive Medieval/Action (9,75), not a sequal in ingame-terms, but my best master V game for a long time,
  • Inquisitors are back! Medieval/Action (9,5), switched vom vena to tes 64 and saved me from going bankrupt ,
  • Inquisitors - Intime Questions Medieval/Action (9.75), a Game Sphere Game for adults, but then
  • Inquisitors - Tools of Choice Medieval/Action(5.00), a Nuu game for Adults with medicore reception, which was the last one from this

And now for my most successful franchise - spacebats!

• Spacebats Invasion Aliens/Action (7,75), was one of the first games in that playthrough on the G64, with a long break until
  • The return of the spacebats Aliens/Action(7,75) on the Vena Oasis, followed by
  • Spacebats invade Uranus Aliens/Action(9), at the same system just a engine jump later, and then
  • Spacebats - Bevare the Probes Aliens/Action(9,75), a TES 64 Game,
  • Naugthy Spacebats Aliens/Action (9,75), at the game sphere, beeing more liked than the adult inquisition game,
  • Spacebat in High Castle AlternateHistory/Action (8,5), a spinoff for the PC,
  • Spacebat Surprise Intrusion Aliens/Action(9,75), a real sequel from the naughty game a the Nuu,
  • Spacebats conquer Roma AlternateHistory/Action (9,5), a sequel of the spinoff for the Wuu, with my first MMO in the making:
  • World of Spacebat AlternateHistory/Action(7.25), a MMO for the PC with okay ratings, but nice addons I can’t find in the gamelist (I think it was “The Rise”, “The Decline” and “The Fall”, which had 9+ ratings).
    However, the last installment of the Spacebats was:
  • Spacebat Ultimate at my own console (Bat Box cough)

But one day Spacebats were put to rest and pushed away by my first AAA Titles: Space Vampires(8,75), Space Pirats (another MMO, 5,75) and the last game before the game was over

• Space Ninja VS Space Pirates, Ninja/Action, which scored a grand 9,75.

And the honourable mentions:

• Vocable Trainer and Vocable Trainer 2, both “Vocable/Simulation” (modded stuff I think) with a 9+ rating sigh
  • Battlefield 1914, Battlefield 1916 and Battlefield 2218, whch went from a solid 9 to a 8 and finally a 7
  • Sniper -Ghost Warrior and Sniper - Perfect Shot, 9+ Games at the PC
  • Kick out!, Punch Out! and Knock Out!, which where 8+ Games a the TES, STES and WUU
    … and countless others I can’t remember.

For some reason I just had on 10 Points game, and this was in my very fist attempt. Sadly I cannot recall its name.

So… now this has been written down, I finally can go doing something else. Thank you for reading.