Weird Lag (Mac)

Hello,

I searched a lot and couldn’t find anything really like my problem.

I have a good configuration, the 2013 Mac Pro with 6 cores 12 threads at 3.5 GHz (Intel Xeon E5v2), 16GB of RAM, and 2 good graphic cards so I don’t think it’s the cause of the problem, I don’t like anywhere.

So, the problem is, in fullscreen, or if I change even a bit screen size, it’s less fluid. Moving with mouse the view lags, bubbles don’t really, but they aren’t at max fluidity like they are in the “small” window.

I have a 1920x1200 21.5" screen.

I’d really like to fix that, it doesn’t annoy me, it’s really playable but it’s more pleasant to have everything fluid, and I don’t like playing in small window.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for helping,
Sacha - “iSach”.

:open_mouth:

This happens to me too. I thought it was already fixed :frowning:

Wow, you’re a die hard Apple fan. Out of curiosity, how much money did you throw at the screen?

I bought it second-hand, if you’re there to be a hater, go away… you don’t help anyone.

Oh sorry, forgot that sarcasm doesn’t work with anyone on this forum. sighs

uhhh @stian, you sound a lot like @individual

And you posted something on forums anybody has answered to? Because I’m still searching and I don’t find. :confused:

I also have lag, I think it’s ok.

How? It’s a fact that sarcasm doesn’t work on this forum in any shape or form, and when I forget that I get killed. (Not an overstatement)

BANNNNNN!!! :rage: :fire: :rage: :fire: :rage:

sarcasm… Oh, wai–

It’s a paradox… So sarcasm DOES work on GHG Forum :smile:

If all rules have an exception, does that rule have an exception?

welp
I guess your computer specs don’t really matter, I think we all had lags like this

Nice to know that! :slight_smile: I hope they will release a patch soon :Clicks on Release a Patch (150K): :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They should, but they aren’t really active on these forums anymore…

Up?

I’d really like to get this fixed.