Turkish Translation

ok, thanks

I can help you, too.

Hello

My name is Yigit Tatlipinar. Im the founder of the group called
Turkce-Oyun which we created the group to translate games from
English/German to Turkish language.

So yes I have experience about translating games… Here are some examples of the games that we translated already:

Omerta City of Gangsters
Remember Me
Resident Evil 6
Bioshock Infinite
Dragon Age 2 (Still in progress)
GTA 4 EFLC (Still in progress)
Magicka

And many more. If you request our website name i can provide but for now im not gonna give (You might think it as an advert…)

1 Like

sonunda :smiley:

:slight_smile: 28.5 i tamamlandı. Cok zamanım olmadıgından yavas ilerliyor ama yinede ilerliyor

1 Like

önemli olan zaten ilerlemesi :smiley:

geçen aylardaki ilerlemeyi düşünürsek süreç oldukça iyi ilerliyor. ben elimden geleni yapıyorum fakat zaten onaylanmış ya da önerilmiş çevirilerin aynılarını kopyala/yapıştırla öneri olarak sunan arkadaşların ne yapmaya çalıştığını anlamış değilim.

Çeviriyi nerdeyse bitirmek üzereyim arkadaslar. yaklasık oalrak yuzde 91 i bitti. onerisi olan cevirilere yeniden oneri yapmak yerine onerisi olmayanlara onerilrde bulunun bende ceviriniz iyi ise kabul ediyim… Hatta bazen sırf emek vermişsiniz die yanlıs ceviiriyi kabul edip sonra silip tekrar ceviriyorum bolece sizinde emeginz gecmiş oluyor…

bunun gibi oyun cevirilerinde bulunmak isterseniz Turkce-Oyun adresimize bekleriz. Google dan aratabilirsiniz sonrasındada basvuru yapıp gondermeniz gerekmekte… Hepsi bu…

Hey guys,

Well done on getting the Turkish translation completed :tada:
To release the translation we need to know who to list in the credits can you please let us know who was a;
Top contributor
QA

Thanks!

1 Like

aa fare düşmanı :smiley: abi bu oyuna burada mod yapıyorum :smiley: döktürmüşsün valla

Well there was many suggestions from many different people… Other than suggestions i did everything by myself… Including accepting/rejecting suggestions - changing suggestions - adding new translation … So in this case i dont know what i am :smiley: lol you can say moderator i guess. Also QA (if its quality assurance)…

My name is Yiğit Tatlıpınar from TURKCE-OYUN… I was wondering if you can also add the name of my group ? That would be really nice to find more volunteer translators to our group so we can translate more games likes yours (and maybe your future games who knows)…

Some of the translator who did good job (What i mean is that i didnt fix their translation too much):

Top Contributor/Translators
-Fırat Dönmezer
-Cenk Korkmaz
-Umut Cilak
-Mehmet Ali Yeşildağ
-Baha Acur
-Yiğit Tatlıpınar (myself)

Moderator/QA
-Yiğit Tatlıpınar from Turkce-Oyun

PS: You might be wondering how trustable am i to accept/translate almost a whole game. First of all i have previuse experience since im in this kind of projects around 1 year… Also I trust my english since I do live in UK and studied university in London (im also gonna do master soon)… Ofcourse i might have mistakes thats the reason why I wanted to do test aswell… Just in case… Thank you

PS 2: There must be a lot of people who gave suggestions but i wrote some of their names since i do not remember all the names… You can see the details from http://translate.greenheartgames.com :slight_smile:

Son durum nedir şimdi? Oyun ne zaman Türkçe olacak? İngilizcem iyi değil konuşulanları anlamıyorum :smiley:

Yama çıktı :slight_smile:

I started to play the game in Turkish language. I found some mistakes that i take screenshots. I want to fix them when im done with testing. How can i fix them ?

Heya,

That is great, many thanks!
You can fix standard errors on the translate site like usual and any other errors, font etc just post a screenshot and description so we can take a look at it.

There are lots of translation mistakes bcz of coding numbers you know (0) … Im detecting them. If there is some errors that i cannot fix i will let you know from here. When im done with testing i will also let you know so you can update the patch…

That is great thanks!