Turkish Translation

We can translate your game, will you create Turkish language ?

4 Likes

As mentioned elsewhere as well, we will need at least one (better two) experienced moderators for a language before we can start a translation project.

I can help you my friend.I have not experience but ı am studying Engineering in English.I think we can do it !

I can help you, too.

Hell. Yes. I don’t know how many people are interested in the “bad old days” of the video games in Turkey, but anyone who is but don’t have mastery over English should also take a gander to this little ditty. Great idea, neat execution and I would be glad to help you.

@PatrickKlug Hi,

I’ve read on your website that you may have the game translated, but it would take some time. My name is Ege Sağın. I am 23 years old, studying to become an English teacher and I have worked as a professional translator between Turkish and English for mostly medical articles and books but also I have translated the BAFTA winning New Star Soccer to Turkish and I am still working on it as Simon updates the game.

I also am the founder of one of Turkey’s biggest YouTube gaming channels, which is soon to become a separate website, and I support indie games and have a strong no-piracy policy which I try to have my subscribers embrace. You can check out my channel here if you want, though all the content is in Turkish: http://www.youtube.com/user/nileppezdel87

If you want your game to be translated into Turkish, please contact me as I would love to work on it if it is within my capabilities. Due to the nature of the Turkish language, syntax becomes a huge issue during video game translations but I overcame those problems in the translation of NSS. I would also publicize your game in Turkey, and as children here really want and love video games with Turkish language support, I think it would help them.

PS: I wouldn’t ask for money either, just a few keys to give away to children would be fine. I’m studying game design on my own, from various books and I know what a hard time you have.

Thanks for a great game, please contact me in the future.

Best wishes,

Ege Sağın

First of all, I would like to congratulate for the amazing work on the game, as a rookie computer engineer, I found inspiration.
I will gladly contribute to translation as well, I am potent with both languages, have an international certificate which relied heavily on English and have a Youtube channel which is fully English.
Thank you

Let’s start this then, if the developers give green light we would have a place to get the already translated stuff:
Skip Tutorials:
Hello there! It seems that you have already played before. You can get right into development and skip the tutorial messages. Note that you can always review tutorial messages (even the ones you have skipped) in the Help menu while you play a game
[Skip Tutorial!]
[Don’ skip]

Öğreticileri geç:
Merhaba! Daha önce bu oyunu oynamışsınız gibi görünüyor. Öğretici mesajlarını geçerek hemen oyun geliştirimine başlayabilirsiniz. Eğer mesajları geçmeyi tercih ederseniz daha sonra oyunu oynarken bu mesajları (geçtikleriniz dahil olmak üzere) Yardım menüsünden tekrar okuyabilirsiniz.
[Öğreticiyi Geç]
[Geçme]

1 Like

Welcome

Welcome to Game Dev Tycoon!
In this business simulation you have been transported back in time to start your very own game development company right at the beginning of PC revolution. In the next 30 years you can build your dream company, create best selling games, gain fans and become the leader of the market.
[OK]

Hoşgeldiniz

Game Dev Tycoon’a hoşgeldiniz!
Bu şirket simülasyonunda PC devriminin başında kendi oyun firmanızı kurmak için zamanda geri götürüldünüz.Gelecek 30 yılda kendi rüya fimanızı kurup, çok satan oyunlar yaratıp, fanlar kazanarak pazarın lideri olabilirsiniz.
[Tamam]

1 Like

Welcome

Before you can start your adventure you have to give your upcoming company a name.

[OK]

Hoşgeldiniz

Maceranıza başlamadan önce yeni firmanıza bir isim vermelisiniz

[Tamam]

1 Like

Company Details

Company Name
[Company Name]

Player Name
[Player Name]

F M

[Continue]

Hoşgeldiniz
Şirket İsmi
[Şirket İsmi]

Oyuncu Adı
[Oyuncu Adı]

D E

[Devam]

1 Like

Tutorial

If you ever want to review the tutorial messages then you can do so in the Help menu. To access the Help menu and other features such as saving, loading and creating a game simply press ESC to access the main menu

[OK]

Öğretici

Eğer öğretici mesajlarını tekrardan gözden geçirmek isterseniz bunu Yardım menüsünden yapabilirsiniz. Yardım menüsü ve oyunu kaydetme, yükleme ve yeni bir oyun yaratma gibi diğer özelliklere erişmek için ESC’ye basınca gelen ana menüyü kullanabilirsiniz.

[Tamam]

Tutorial

Congratulations!
You’ve just started your very own game development company!
At the moment your office is in a garage and you are the only employee but don’t worry, many successful businesses have started out this way!

[OK]

Öğretici

Tebrikler!
Kendi oyun firmanızı kurmayı başardınız!
An itibariyle ofisiniz bir garajda ve tek çalışan sizsiniz ama endişelenmeyin, birçok başarılı şirket bu şekilde başladı!

[Tamam]

Tutorial

Let’s start developing your first game.
Close this message and click anywhere on the screen to bring up the action menu.
[OK]

Öğretici

İlk oyununuzu geliştirmeye başlayalım.
Bu mesajı kapattıktan sonra ekranda herhangi bir yere tıklayarak eylem menüsünü gösterin.
[Tamam]

Develop New Game…

Yeni Oyun Geliştir

Tutorial

Before development can begin you have to decide what kind of game you want to create and give your game a name.
You can also select which graphic technology your game should use
[OK]

Öğretici
Geliştirme başlamadan önce nasıl bir oyun yaratmak istediğinize karar vermeniz ve oyununuza bir isim vermeniz gerekiyor.
Oyununuzun hangi grafik teknolojisini kullanacağını da seçebilirsiniz
[Tamam]

Tutorial

Your options are initially limited but once you have a bit of experience you will be able to unlock new options.

[OK]

Öğretici

Bu aşamada seçenekleriniz oldukça sınırlıyken biraz deneyim kazandığınızda yeni seçenekleri açabileceksiniz.

[Tamam]

Game Concept
Cost:
[Game #1] (Game Name)
Pick Topic
Pick Genre
Pick Platform
[Next]

Oyun Tasarısı
Masraf:
[Oyun #1] (Oyunun Adı)
Konu seçin
Tür Seçin
Platform Seçin
[İleri]

Topics:
Sports
Military
Medieval
Space

Konular:
Spor
Askeri
Ortaçağ
Uzay

Genres:

• Action
  • Adventure
  • RPG
  • Simulation
  • Strategy

Türler:

• Çarpışma/Aksiyon (Daha iyi bir çeviri olabilir…)
  • Macera
  • RYO (Rol Yapma Oyunu)
  • Simülasyon
  • Strateji