Thoughts on Undertale?

I realize, but “the fnaf fanbase is the similar as the Undertale fanbase” still wouldn’t have worked

Yet…

He only compared you, @LineLiar, to them because you are already somewhat aggressive about the subject, which in this case is Undertale. However, just because you came across a little bit hostile, doesn’t mean the “ENTIRE” Undertale “FANBASE” is comparable to the FNAF fanbase as a whole, @A_Random_Guy.

@LineLiar, the comparison is just an exaggeration to emphasize how irrationally passionate you are being.

1 Like

When one door closes, another one opens.

1 Like

Oondertayl I think is just one of those games that is awfully mind-seducting if that even means anything. It’s captivating, but not as much as another game I’d rather not mention.

Also a certain guard is totally a tsundere.

Stereotype French accent

Oondertayl is… A gaime about a gendëerless kid, it has colorious clothius :sunglasses:

1 Like

not trying to necro :stuck_out_tongue:
OH MY GOD
I just beat undertale, not knowing about the true pacifist and the genocide runs (besides sans’ fight)
It was an amazing experience, and it definitely ranks higher than Pokemon or Earthbound
Really though, 10/10, second favorite game of all time, game of the year, no doubt.

2 Likes

also eff you

Why eff him?

Lineliar was being EXTREMELY rude and obnoxious about how good Undertale is. He completely swept away my and others opinions, not even caring about the points that we make.

Compilation:

The end.

We are now officially best friends.

Thx fam. I told you Undertale was better than Pokemon. Sorry for telling u the truth ahead of time <3

also I love how everyone that was against undertale in this thread completely fell in love with it once they played it.

as my grandma and many others always say, don’t judge a book by it’s cover and trust lineliar cuz he knows what he’s saying boyss. no need to disagree with the most knowledgeable person.

I googled undertale and this is what I found

WOAH
WHAT THE :hankey:

You haven’t even delved into the skin of it… You feel like you’re going to have a bad time.

Heh. Heheheehehehheh.

Well i tried it and the traitor flower almost killed me.
Then some babysitter came and was obsessive as hell.
@LineLiar
why doesn’t toriel let me go to the basement

1 Like

Are you going to kill everyone?

Don’t. That will make your life a living hell.

If I say that I will spoil things for you, so you’ll find it yourself soon. Say hi to sans for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You feel like he’s gonna have a bad time.