Thoughts on Undertale?

I want undertale. I need undertale.
But Flowey… oh god…
he turns into some lovecraftian horror monster/eldritch abomination and bleh
spooky

Don’t worry, you’re fine .
Earthbound? JRPG.
Pokemon? JRPG.
Literally every other Undertale-esque game? J-R-MOTHER(lol earthbound jokes)-FLIPPING-P-G.
So, yeah. You are correct, it is not an insult in the slightest. JRPG’s in popular culture is basically weeaboo stuff, while actual JRPGS can have lots of western influence, take, for instance, Earthbound, which is literally the most western japanese game out there.
Also, Earthbound gets an 8/10, Pokemon as a series gets 8/10, and undertale, from watching gameplay, gets 7.5/10.

1 Like

@Ragonoid, don’t double post please. Thank you :wink:

How you can give Undertale a lower score than Pokemon is just unbelievable.

1 Like

I mean.
I like your post, and Imma let you finish, but…

You can’t even rate Undertale until you’ve played it. Unless you’re giving it a perfect 10/10 in which case go ahead. I haven’t played it, but I’m just assuming :wink:

@Haxor with his/her nekos. @LineLiar with his/her Undertale.

I’m confused if you’re talking to me or him regarding not having played it. I have played it if that’s what you meant.[quote=“Lukas_Schuurman, post:26, topic:19552, full:true”]
@Haxor with his/her nekos. @LineLiar with his/her Undertale.
[/quote]
Undertale >>>>>>>>>>> Nekos

1 Like

I was agreeing with you by quoting you, and talking about him. Probably should’ve cleared that up in the post
: P sorry.

It’s all different for everyone.

I haven’t played Undertale, so I won’t rate it myself.

By the look of this, It seems that the Undertale fanbase is very similiar with the cough FNaF cough fanbase. Only that there is no sequel and not milked

I actually want to say he is a fanboy but that is rude. But I agree with you on the (line) that the fnaf fanbase is the simi(liar) as the Undertale fanbase. No offense but, Undertale looks very boring to me. People have to accept that I have taste for Action/Creation/Programming games, not for Undertale.

wot.

no we dont lol, you weren’t in the conversation.

So just because I like Undertale and will defend it because it is in fact a great game, which no one can deny, although they can deny that it is not their taste, makes the ENTIRE FANBASE like Five Nights at Freddy’s?

Your logic is far from correct, sir.

Also don’t compare me to the FNAF fanbase.
I have too good of a taste for that.

2 Likes
  1. I was just commenting on @A_Random_Guy’s post. So it doesn’t matter I wasn’t in the conversation. I was giving my opinions.
  2. With ‘people have to accept’ I meant that you guys can’t change my opinions. ‘Accepting opinions’ is something completely different than ‘changing opinions’.

the @Lukas_Schuurman grammar is the “similiar” as the bad

i know but we didnt rely need ur input. soz but dont flame a fire. also i meant ‘people have to accept’. not ‘changing opinons’

tytyluveyalukas

Read my whole post. I actually say (line) and simi(liar). The words in between the brackets spell ‘lineliar’ :wink:

slow clap

Awful attempt at being funny.

Fine. You win.

Here is your price.

Gives an Undertale Steam Key

Also, I wasnt even trying to be funny. It looked like a cool easter egg, that’s all.

I don’t need no Undertale steam key. I already got it myself thank you. I wouldn’t defend a game to death I haven’t played. Pff.

1 Like