The Game Dev Tycoon Multiplayer Server List

My list is now up again (along with the update check files) after about 9 hours of downtime. First actual unplanned downtime since I moved the files two weeks ago, unlike my previous host that used to go down a few hours a day :wink:

1 Like

@Darkly could you please remove my server, something went wrong and i cant keep it up without my computer going slower than a snail

Done

Name: UltimateGDT Server
IP: 24.9.185.89
Minimum Age: Any
Hours Available: 24/7 (60% Of time)
Link: [WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

Added.

Servidor Latino Game Dev Tycoon

IP: vnzlagamer.servegame.com

10+

24/7

Added.

@Darkly Please remove my server for now.
I have got new broadband and will have it set up soon

done :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Darkly please remove my server.

It will be done.

Iā€™ve added your server. About the name, you canā€™t set it in the software, itā€™s just for Charlieā€™s list at the top of the thread.

1 Like

Name: 5566yā€™s GDT Server
IP: 174.57.70.25
Min. Age: None
Hours 24/7 (usually unless my computer is restarting at the very moment you are trying)

Added :slight_smile:

Hi my new server pls join :80.98.221.198

Hey @krisi878

Please provide the following information for me to list your server;
Name:
IP:
Minimum Age:
Hours Available:
Link:

Removed.

3 Likes

Scratch that, nevermind, issues came up, need to work on it more :b

The official server list (here) is back online :slight_smile:

Also, two important announcements: The ā€œaddtolistā€ and ā€œrmfromlistā€ commands are no longer supported. They donā€™t add/remove your server to the server list anymore and all servers added through that command have been removed from it.
Luckily, for those who prefer the command method, the server browser will likely be added in 0.4.0, where your server will be added automatically (all you have to do is tick a checkbox!) which makes the list mostly useless.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you can still submit your servers here if you want to for now.

3 Likes

Name: Super GDT Server

IP: 25.154.48.196
Minimum Age: Any
Hours Avalible: 24/7