The Game Dev Tycoon Multiplayer Server List

Name: Fun Game Dev Tycoon Server
IP: 174.69.33.235
Minimum Age: 13
Hours Available: 12:00PM-9:00/10:00PM

Users that use an actual IP address that include the standard issue numbers please be advised that it is easy for you to be DDOSed and if you have a Dyanmic IP Address you will have to keep asking for an update on this thread. (Dynamic IP Address is when your IP changes every few days, its like restarting your modem/hub)

To clarify and not scare everyone who is running a public GDTMP server, it’s impossible to run any kind of server without the tiny possibility of being the target of a DDoS attack unless you have some kind of synchronization going on between a lot of servers (which I’m sure nobody has).

@snowyterrorgami is right about the DDoS vulnerability, but the chance of someone attacking you is very small because it’s costly to rent a botnet that would perform the attack. So unless you run a huge server, or know someone who doesn’t like you and has the time, money, and idiocy to do that, you don’t need to worry that much :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh, and it’s possible to get any Skype user’s IP by just knowing their username :stuck_out_tongue:

Name: TipTac Gaming Server
IP:192.168.1.53:3967
Minimum Age:10+
Hours Available: Depends

1 Like

Name: NinjaCraft GDT Server
IP: 24.171.4.255
Minimum Age: Any
Hours Available: anytime after 4 (US Central Time)
Link: N/A

you could ddos if on windows just trace the server ip that is given so its dangerous either way.

Well it seems like all the servers are offline. Lol.

@Kingbencool this is a old thread, you should try look at the dates

@Rex0099 should have.

1 Like

Name: Adam0410’s GDTMP Server
IP: 146.90.0.2:1337
Minimum Age: 14
Hours Avaliable: Aiminig for 24/7 but can’t be guaranteed

Name: waddon1’s server
IP: 151.225.140.2:58566
Minimum Age: any
Hours Available: 4:00PM-10:00PM UK

Server list , really? No one of those are working , be serious guys I try all ( even on the comments) and no one give me connection on more than 1 minute ! Obviously I tried to make a server by myself but… how to say that…JUST NOT WORKING!

I’m dissapointed of this mod.

Sincerly, Mehdi

@Mehdi_Benouhoud_Fren

All of these forementioned servers are inactive and from (about) a year ago. I wouldn’t expect them to work, especially when the mod is outdated too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you know a way to play multiplayer on Game Dev Tycoon ?

No, not right now but I haven’t been active on GDT or on these forums, so you’d be better off just asking someone else.

As of now, no

Thank you anyway…

Name: VacryServers
IP: 192.168.15.14
Minimum Age: 10+
Hours Available: 12:00PM - 00:00AM

1 Like

Well, time to redownload the GDTMP again.

lol