[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

News

Version Alpha: 1 Date: 2/28/14 By: SnowyOwl Accessibility: Private

Added Topic Creating,
Added Event Creating,
Added Platform creating (Work in progress),
Added editing topics, or events, or Platforms you’ve added.

it is a joke XD.

@SnowyOwl to prevent confusion, please use your own logo for your app and not the official Game Dev Tycoon logo.

Ok

News

Hey got some cool news i have started to implement images taking away the ugly buttons, and i have started to change the fonts also to a better font. I have some images of the new look, Check it out!

Hey! if i make you graphics, you will make pc version available faster, deal?

Well it doesn’t take me very long to do what I’ve done.
Edit: But i could use someone to either help me make the Windows version or make it for me xD I now how to code in mac, and i know how to code the basics in java. Nothing about windows.

everything i can do in java is:
“Jakub”.length > 5
so yeah… i only know basic in everything. I’m only not bad artist (mostly pixels).

just use a VM(virtual machine) until it comes out

i thought you had Ultimate suite.

lol wat

When this thing comes out to windows. please tell me when, because i don’t have mac, and i don’t have a iso or dvd to use the virtual machine.

holy shit, i just downloaded this.
and it works.

Hmm, nah it shouldn’t i just published it so i’d be popular xD
jk

Source Now Open For business

Source:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/278869642/UltimateMM.zip

Editable through Xcode

Official Source Rules

1.You may not release an edited or unedited version of this to public. 2.If you do a lot of work on this source show it to me and i will think about releasing it to public, giving you credit. 3.Basically the 2nd rule but instead i might let you release it on your own forum page, but it will still be updated on my website. 4.No Selling this source to anyone anywhere. 5.Do not take the photos from the source and use them in anything you have made, or will ever make. Basically you can not and i mean can not! use them anywhere.

1 Like

can I be a windows alpha tester?

or maybe i could help developing UltimateMM, @SnowyOwl

Well, can you program very well in windows? because if you can then yes. but i don’t have anything done in the windows version yet except art. so i can supply you with the art and you can do the rest :D.

Edit: but i can’t pay you.

@SnowyOwl @Charlie even though this isn’t a mod, is using adfly still not allowed

Whats so bad about gadfly? Besides another moderator @PatrickKlug has seen this post when i had adfly on here.

Edit: Also i have a direct link for those who don’t like adfly.