[Talk] Don't stop developing Expansion Pack

There is Big confusion now.
Very Big.

To what?

Because that 3 biggest mods are not longer developed, that Khan is out.

I hope so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dz, in the topic saying you were quitting, I think one of the reasons was because of Venemous stealing your work too often. Heā€™s banned now. If you see where Iā€™m goinā€™ hereā€¦ hint hint

@LineLiar and @Haxor I know you didnt want him dead i was overreacting. But i was just saying from what i read you guys sounded mean. But i know you were just mad because @DzjengisKhan said he was quitting. That made me mad at him (Venomous not Dzjengis) too. But I hope you donā€™t think I was bashing you guys just to protect venomous or bashing you period. I am sorry if I came off strong. I like you guys. And I was not in anyway saying stop being so mean. I was just stating it was a little harsh. But I read what you (@LineLiar) wrote and I understand your frustration I would be mad too.

Apljee, thatā€™s just mean. Stop being so mean when you talk about the guy. He used some of the architecture, yeah, thatā€™s bad, but stop hating on him so much.

Iā€™m not hating on him. I wasnā€™t being meanā€¦ I was referring to his old topic explaining why he was quitting. That was the second time Iā€™ve talked about him, and the first was saying that him and his mod would be missed. (by me of course) if I was mean, I wasnā€™t trying to be mean in any way and Iā€™m sorry you felt that I was mean.

??? @apljee was being mean by telling Dzjengis Not to quit??? all he said is exactly what Dzjengis said. I quit because he kept stealing Code From my mod. so apljee said donā€™t quit heā€™s banned now so he canā€™t do thatā€¦ did you actually read the post?

@Venomous may roam the forums just yet, I donā€™t trust the new guy @GameDevSymbiote!

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter. I got a lot of hate in that time. I can deal with it, just wanted to make everybody who hated know it wasnā€™t meant to bully him away. ^^

Venomous be able to do his own mod anymore, he is banned until 2287

He canā€¦ over 274 years!! :laughing:

Maybe over that time he couldā€¦
1: Learn not to pirate and steal others code
2: Learn how to actually mod

Haha. XD

1 Like

didnā€™t @Charlie lock this post?

Obviously not

Well, I just saw the topic now but i have to leave my little contribution.
@DzjengisKhan, your mod is basically AWESOME, is the only mod that EVERYONE plays with, you are like the, Leonardo Da Vinci of GDT modding, you are the star, I think that every mod producer in this forum is inspired by you. And Make sure that if you launch a new mod, or simply start updating your Expansion Pack, everyone will be super happy to help you with any issues you have, images, reporting bugs, or helping you from a code stealer.

Well, about Veonomous, we talk about him in 2287

May I suggest that heā€™s more like the Leonardo Da Vinci instead Di Caprio? :smiley:

Anyway hereā€™s also my 2 cents:

• 1Ā° cent: since you are one of the first modders, you have a sort of automatic ā€œpriviledgeā€ within modders community
  • 2Ā° cent: about code stealing: this technology (html, css, js) is made as is, open and plain. The same creators of GDT had the same discussion when making this game and releasing the source code at the same time, and this is why we had the chance to learn to mod that fast. Anyway, as @alphabit said, people will feel the difference between quantity and quality, so that means you have a huge advantage on everyone else.

I agree, with the Da Vinci thing, editing my post now