Stuck on an Orange/Blurry Screen(Android)

I bought this game on the google play store (Verson 1.4.5) and I cannot get past the initial loading screen. I have an Asus Chromebook Flip running android apps.

When I open the game the logo appears, but it is quickly replaced by an orange screen with no other indicators on it. If I click, a blurred version of the first part of the game (the computer in the garage with the car) pops up, but the game doesn’t progress any further.

I can’t seem to find anyone else with this problem? I have tried restarting my device, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, logging out of google play services, etc.

the issue of the game loading infinitely on Android, I had to enable google play games and log in, restart the game, then disable it and log out. After that it would actually load into a new game for me, data recovery dubai suggest me to do this nd after that i able to run this on my asus chromebook.

If the issue still persists, please contact us via support+gdtm@greenheartgames.com so we can have a look at it. Thanks!

My phone issues in screen flickering
When I turn on my data a few minutes its start flickering and when I turn low the brightness.Thanks Hard Drive Data Recovery Dubai they help me to solve the problem