Store Manager Tycoon

Download latest version at

there you can select what version you want to download

1 Like

is this will be free or paid??

@kingofblox360 free

right @Rex0099 what I think you should do is take the game work on it (a lot) until you get it to where you want it to be, then after that release the new alpha version of the game instead of bringing out little baby step progress.

1 Like

@snowyterrorgami you know how long thatā€™ll probably take me? i also have to work around school and homeworkā€¦ iā€™d probably disappear like darkly did if i did that

@snowyterrorgami adding on to last post, i also get stuck thinking of key feature that will be needed

Ok, a bit of a announcement, for the next month or 2, iā€™m going to be working on a live chat, for in-game. it will use websockets. all i need to is figure out how websocket server works and how i make one (i need to do some coding and learn some php, i know that) because right nowā€¦ i have no idea where to start with itā€¦ one i do that i can try make a thing like in gdtmp where it shows all the connected peerā€™s statsā€¦ then when i get some store pictures, iā€™ll implement things like sabotaging (a gdtmp-esk type style)

and OSX all by itā€™s self D:

quiet honestly @Rex0099 you got to be working on the main part of the game that you planned (Store Manager Tycoon)

2 Likes

yay!

1 Like

OK! Updateā€¦ i havenā€™t worked on smt for the past weekā€¦ and havenā€™t looked into online, either. (sorry, i lied).

now, here is the update,
dues to limitations with c2ā€¦ making a modding system will be hardā€¦ infact, it seems with construct 2, loading additional files is impossible. so iā€™m looking into re-coding it from scratch. This should mean it wonā€™t rely on external sources, like the c2 SDK, it should also be more smooth, but donā€™t count on that one, as it my be a lie.

The mobile version will still be made using c2, as it doesnā€™t even need a modding systemā€¦

iā€™m not sure if this is definate

I would recommend Visual Basic

@snowyterrorgami i was thinking js, i donā€™t have much time to learn a entirely new language that is new to me

Oh sorry I mean the Visual Basic Studios program, look it up on Google, (Its a Program to make programs)

You can choose which programming language you use in the program

@snowyterrorgami thanks, iā€™ll take a look. but you need to pay though, if Iā€™m correct?

@snowyterrorgami , can you use lua with it :3 , just wondering

Visual Basic is free.

ok, thanks @Pastract

infactā€¦ think it would be possible to make a game engine with VB? It seems like it could be a worth while and fun projectā€¦ .although time consuming

sorry @Legopigman101 I have only got started into it but I am pretty sure that you could, The way I found out about Visual Studios is by my tutor and that when I opened Visual Studios it had the option for Java and JavaScript, another fact to bring up is that Greenheart Games used Visual Studios to create GDT.

ok. iā€™m going to take a break from this for a while. by a while, i mean a couple months. iā€™ll start developing/ making it again around april 2015, maybe before, maybe a bit after