Store Manager Tycoon

Why not?

Just PM me your gmail that you use to login to Google play

Hello my name is Garrett turner I beta tested elder scrolls online and the game folk tale and I would like to test the version for android if you would allow me to contact me please send a message through these ways below:

Email:garrett12082@gmail.com
Phone #: |removed|

Or reply to this comment thank you and I hope you allow me to test this game.

Please remove your phone number from the post immediately.

1 Like

Next time only gmail , also i will think on it , I wont be needing phone numbers :smile: .

OK thanks for considering me as a tester my gaming gmail is

dx300zx@gmail.com :smile:

ill add your gmail to note pad :smile: so ill remember to add you to the alpha test

Thank you just send me a link whenever your free for the download my device should support the game its a nexus 7 (2013). :smile:

so, i haven’t done anything with SMT the last 4-3 days… might have even been a week. i lack ideas to import at this stage of the game. to be honest, i need a 3d room, but my attempts have just flopped (can show people some if you want)

so any ideas for me to do at this STAGE, then please post.

If you need help with anything, (as long as its code) ask me :slight_smile:

@stian thanks… although my problem seems to be my lack in being able to design 3D rooms

Will any example design will help?

@Jakub maybe… it’s the shape of the room i have trouble with…

Here will be instruction of making 3D room in in easy steps:

1. Make scheme from bird eye view like this:
  2. make a plain room:
  3. add scheme of basic things
  4. Fix some things
  5. Add smaller things
  6. Add details and color:
  7. Done, you can still extra polish this if you want.
2 Likes

@Jakub thanks, appreciate the help

it’s still isn’t end

@Jakub lol, wow
should have it’s own dedicated topic

ok, now its end.

next update has it’s own “console”. so you can execute your own javascript file, i’m going to see about loading in a JS file and then executing it. anyway, this is a basic “modding system” atm, not to impressive. but when the game maybe gets completed this might get a use

screenshot 1:

you might just be able to see the code in there, it is

alert("I am an alert box!");

screenshot 2:

as you can see the alert box has popped up

although you can enable the node-webkit console, i just thought it would be nice, and something to work on

I’ll release update #4 tomorrow sometime. this is the current change-log, the changes aren’t very big really, just tweaks. of course the “console” is new

• Fixed being able to click buttons on the debug menu when it was off
  • Changed “Money Test” button to “Feature Test”
  • Removed “Story” and “Online” buttons
  • Disabled game over feature temporarily due to a error message i need to fix
  • Added console to execute custom JS
  • Moved and resized the debug menu button

P.S i can make alert boxes, i just needed something to quickly copy + paste to test it. i don’t know how good the console works, so try playing around with it when the update is out, although construct doesn’t recommend you execute custom code

P.S.S If JS in the console is wrong, it won’t tell you. you’ll have to run your code through a checker

P.S.S.S On android you must have android 1.4 or above (witch shouldn’t be a problem, as i think even lower end devices run above that)

release coming within a hour, just need to export it (beware, file size may be large, although i have removed images i removed earlier but for some reason it didn’t delete them from the file)

status: uploading file (linux 64-bit, linux 32-bit, windows and osx)

1 Like