Store Manager Tycoon

We the Chrome team will kill Firefox team and…

#GOOGLE CHROME FTW!

awww… triple facepalm

@kingofblox360 People are allowed to choose what browser to use. You’re not the browser god, you don’t decide what browser people use

I know… just i hate firefox and IE

Hating Internet Explorer is a normal human reaction to repulsiveness :scream:

3 Likes

heres a fact:

When you delete IE. some games will not work

EXAMPLE: Roblox…

1. How did you remove IE!?
  2. Why doesn’t Roblox work, even if you have Chrome as default browser.?

Its hidden req for RBLX is IE.

Also. delete from the program list if ur IE is newer (It will not work on a pre-installed version)

Every IE on Windows is preinstalled.

1 Like

Ik but you can delete IE non-preinstalled version likewise

You got IE 8 pre-installed but you download IE 9 and so it appeared in the Programs List. making it possible to Uninstall IE but some programs will fail to work.

Oh well.

Some programs (well I know one) check if IE is installed, then they think they are working on Windows.

they think they are Running on OS X without IE

They, I mean it, the one program I know thinks its running on Linux. If it detects Safari, then it’s a Mac.

Results = Programs will fail to load.

even games.

Not only roblox. Ghost Recon Online updates via IE, no matter which browser is default.

@kingofblox360 I hate firefox also

can we just talk about this on a new topic… we are getting offtopic here… :fearful:

1 Like

Here you go

Ok guys, lets get down to business!
I’m going to make a custom engine (attempt, anyway)

If i do succeed, the game will be remade with this engine.
(i figured a modding system was near to impossible with construct 2).

The engine will be made open source if i succeed, it may also lead to me making other games in the future.
although… i am only 14 and not sure if i can pull this off, as tbh it isn’t really a realistic target for me, but we can dream right!

I am going to release roadmaps at the end of each month at http://coldcloudgames.weebly.com/
I will also focus on overcloud, witch will be developed alongside whatever the engine is called.

Updates will also be posted on twitter: (ColdCloudGames)

– Extra info –
If i end up making anything worthy of professionalism, i’m going to buy a domain and hosting to make a more professional website.

i also get demotivated and busy easily

Yeys