Store Manager Tycoon

Note - i have registered coldcloud.net, i’m setting up a website on it

Okay, just a little thought - how will you make this engine? And why do you make a new engine? :stuck_out_tongue: There’s so many free and open-source already made, and I doubt you (or I for that matter) will ever get to wrap our heads around vertex arrays and frame buffers.

Cause he want to delay release date (or something).

@Jakub c2 has it’s limits as far as “modding” was concerned

@Stian i don’t even know atm. this won’t be the new cryengine though XD. it’s 2D, animated sprites etc. not your super amazing 3d super 1440p shiznick. and tbh i don’t even think i can do it, but you have to aim high.

But as @Stian said, you can use one of ready engines, i’m sure at least one supports “modding”.

And btw, Construct 2 supports modding just fine. There is a magical thing online called documentation… :wink:

@Stian are you sure, because the most i saw about modding was manually executing a JavaScript function.

Yes I am sure. You are aware that “manually executing a JavaScript function” can mean a lot, right? That can mean creating a brand new platform etc.

@Stian i meant as in typing it in to a textbox and pressing a button manual.

How about reading a file? :smiley:

@Stian i checked around tutorials, forums ,addons etc. it had nothing about reading files other than jsons and xml

c2 can also read css, php, mysql.
you can execute js or write addon for c2 (also js).

Yeah, you can use JS in Construct2

What? Just execute the JS contents of the file…

Waiting since August.

?? (Body is invalid blah blah blah)

Has this been released yet?

lol of course not (Nothing ever gets released on these forums)

GDT is released…

2 Likes

Please do not post long links to memes.

You sir, are legit.