Store Manager Tycoon

@awesomejuan36912 what?

1 Like

Aw, why did you do that Charlie, i like memes.

I was gonna put a spongebob meme, but Charlie edited it and changed it to

ā€œPlease do not post long links to memes.ā€

Because you put a link to Google.

@awesomejuan36912 i know that, it was just a bit random.

It was funny.

has a lot of links to download more whereā€™s gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Itā€™s now april, and i think it is a good time to start building the game up again.

Something i have done is created a GGD (game design document) to help me stay on task and see what needs to be worked onā€¦
But for this week, the project is to rework the UIā€¦

So just me saying i am continuing with this (iā€™m sticking with C2 aswell)

Test versions are going to be less frequent, but will be bulkier with new features

As for overcloud

I canā€™t do this atm as i have no knowledge on working with databases, server apps etc.
If someone wants to help/ā€œteam up on thisā€, feel free to pm me

1 Like

Android edition is on track again

Does this look good? i feel like the person at the computer doesnā€™t fit very well

This is what the new UI currently looks like:

Menu:

I like it

1 Like

omfgā€¦ i think the file is corrupt

Looks like iā€™m going to have to redo EVERYTHING
bangs head against desk

George

I can feel your pain George.

:cry:

Thatā€™s good!
I didnā€™t like this UI anyway :smiley:

This

This

is better.

2 Likes

@Rex0099
I prefer using Construct Classic, really.

#Aswin

@chizbejoe what are you implying? That I faked it. Please find some respect for other people, if you have nothing nice to say, donā€™t say anything.

I put hours into this, and People May disagree but I tried my best and I donā€™t appreciate you attacking me

1 Like

This is a running joke on the forum, to post that hashtag on games that are ā€œdelayedā€ or ā€œterminatedā€. I really didnā€™t purposefully mean any harm by it.

If you really did put a lot of work into this, I admire that, to an extentā€¦ I think some planning should go into the UI and the overall project before you start coding/scripting. Iā€™d be willing to help with the planning stages, if needed. Personally, I enjoy it. :smile:

He certainly didnā€™t attack you, but Aswin used to plan everything and do nothing. He also got his files corrupted all the time, of some reason :wink:

2 Likes

@stian this isnā€™t visual studio, I donā€™t know if you have noticed but Iā€™ve released versions for linux and mac along with windows.

You can say what you want about what was said above though, it wasnā€™t funny and just put me into a bad mood

The editor really looked like Visual Studio, sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like