Steam version 1.4.4 is live

v1.4.4 9. Sep. 2013

• Fixed: ‘Game reports’ were not available for expansion packs.
  • Fixed: Second genre was ignored (not available) for expansion packs.
  • Fixed: In rare cases the Steam achievements didn’t activate properly.
  • Fixed: Misc. typos.
  • Potential fix for white screen issue.
  • Changed: added missing license files
5 Likes

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Overlay resolution problem didn’t solved. I cannot play game for this reason… :frowning:

Welcome to the forums Mer93. Which overlay resolution problem? and what resolution are you using?

I am using 1366x768 which is max setting for my screen. Steam overlay is not fitting to my screen in Game Dev Tycoon.

Picture

As you see this pop-up box not fitted, right of it cutted. And on overlay > to click a button you have to be about a centimeter above and to the right of whatever you are trying to click on.

I only see the top of Steam popups (at least achievements), and I’m on 1440x900; it just doesn’t bother me very much.

Pop-up screen not much important but overlay buttons not fitted as a result it is hard to use overlay while playing GDT.

same problem here, my resolution : 1680x1050
the problem still exists even if I change the resolution

I have the same problem at 1920x1200. Steam notifications don’t pop up all the way, they get cut off.

Similar problem here at 1600x900 resolution, not only do the notifications get cut off but the entire overlay does. Also, everything I click on it is… off. In this picture, I tried to highlight the message “eh” and got the bottom one instead, as an example. Everything I try to click on doesn’t work unless I click about an inch above it. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/597014361914234238/F1EBCEF5D5FF3C9926052DA7B38D02F92E3D7B20/

Steam has downloaded stuff for GDT for me three times today, now.

Great, 1.4.4, and Linux?? It’s a bit funny!

1 Like

I have same overlay issue, 1600x900, you have to click about an inch above where you want to click in overlay, and the overlay doesn’t properly fit the game.

I hope they fix it soon. I want to play GDT but cannot play with this situation.

Daniel! Finally you posted something again mate.

Same Problem with the Steam-overlay, but it seems that the problem only apperars in fullscreen-mode.
Resolution: 1680x1050

Thanks!!

Another problem:

• If i click skip the tutorial, the tutorial continous after the garage level. :frowning:

Maby a new thing? :smile:

• Put an option in the game to set the massages off! I hate the continous massages.
    Or make them small icons in an corner.
  • Option to pause the game without clicking any menu.

I’ve had a couple of tutorial messages appear every game, despite having seen them before… I’ll try and make a note of which ones they are next time.

You probably created a new game as soon as you get into the game to avoid tutorials, right?
The second level tutorials are mandatory, soooo yeah.

My Save games doesn’t work anymore. I made backup of them, but still not working. Steam synchronizes game everytime, but it says some kind of error if I try to start game with my old save files from 1.4.2 and 1.4.3. Please fix it. And other problem is that my friend have save files and we want to play with his saves, but it’s not possible because of that problem.