Steam version 1.4.3 is live

v1.4.3 31 Aug. 2013

• Changed: Adjusted audience rating for later consoles.
  • Changed: Steam achievements should now trigger correctly.
  • Fixed: Steam overlay is often unresponsive.
  • Fixed: Changing focus to ‘player’ text box by using Tab and then typing capital letter would incorrectly trigger Steam overlay.
  • Fixed: In rare cases the Develop New Game button is missing after publishing a game.
  • Fixed: Retire date of later consoles were incorrect.
  • Fixed: Misc. typos.
1 Like

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

I’m impressed.
You’re really on top of things here. :smile:

You did great work with 1.4.x

I played through and completed the game several weeks ago, and just got my Steam code yesterday. Playing through again I really love all the improvements that have been made! Excellent work to all the developers!

How do you know my problems with the game? Thanks, telepathic Patrick! or… telepathrick!

6 Likes

You did some quality work in here. Game is now much more interesting and balanced.
But I still miss some pinned topic with All ideas so it will NOT spam the whole forum.

EDIT: I still would like to start Czech translation but the czech topic is dead…

Why don’t ya make nother’ one?

can the steam archiviments trigger for games in the past too ? because i get a score 11/10 from one and dont get the archiviment :frowning:

When 1.4 Linux version will be released? Its will be at all or not?

Guys stop making updates, i’m losing my days to this game hehe :smiley:
Really amazing game. Been playing it since steam release (been playing previous version also)
Guys keep it up and hope to see more updates (may be mod support, was wondering what would modders do to this game)

1 Like

@optimusgd
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances the linux version has been delayed.
We do hope to resolve this soon. Please have patience as this is a very busy time for us.

@alex1
At the moment it seems that achievements are not retro active we are investigating this.

2 Likes

yes i play it now again over steam… nice updates over the time i play before without last 2 patches… but i hope the next update bring german translate + many little patches… and , yeah i write it every thread xD i wanna have a coop update xD as dlc 5€/$ for the work :wink:

I think the next update should have the Atari and less random ratings

Never mind, it was passed while I was afk apparently :stuck_out_tongue:

I went to the website where I got my key from as well as where I’m able to get the updates from and I don’t see GDT 1.4.3 up for download and I’m wondering when it will be available for download?

It’s already available for download (except for the Linux version which is delayed).

Under customers.greenheartgames.com it only show 1.4.2 for windows, where would I go for 1.4.3

Eh. Just download through the link again.

1.4.2 is the latest offline version. 1.4.3 were mostly Steam-related fixes.

ahh ok, I wasn’t sure if it was an update for all version of the game thank you for the info Patrick