State of Translations

There has been increased interest in the translations since the Steam launch :slight_smile: (understandably). Please note that we are currently investigating some issues/bugs on the Steam version but we plan to get back to focus on translations later this week (or early next).

Until then please excuse the lack of replies to translation requests/topics. We will update the translations and then contact moderators and unlock new languages and stay more in contact with moderators in general.

3 Likes

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

I understand that should really be complicated!

For now I made several suggestions on the translation page, and as I posted in the topic to Portuguese and in messages, leave open my help to moderate the translation to Portuguese-BR if you need, I would very much like to have the game in Portuguese-BR!!!

Thanks for the excellent game, Iā€™m really enjoying the game !!!

Note: so far Iā€™m trying to figure out why every now and then some of my games are bad, and other very good:D hehehehehe!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Like