RIP Alan Rickman

You were the best character in Harry Potter and no one else could of played your role. Btw his Severus Snape.

1 Like

Rest in RIP in Peace.

btw Why are you talking about his Severus Snape?

Because people may only know him as Severus Snape from Harry Potter.

I guess peopleā€™s sense of humour here really are low.

Its not funnyā€¦

Thanks for reminding me of my previous statement.

ā€˜ā€˜his Severus Snapeā€™ā€™ in this context is actually fine grammar.

ALSO NOOO SNAPEE

1 Like

Everybody raise there wands and say lumos.

you better not take that in a dirty way otherwise ill wreck ya

I have no idea what lumos is so

Lumos
"Lumos" redirects here. For the charity, see Lumos (charity).
Pronunciation: /ĖˆljuĖmɒs/ lew-mos
Description: Creates a narrow beam of light that shines from the wandā€™s tip, like a torch.[10]
Seen/mentioned: First seen in Chamber of Secrets and then constantly throughout the series.
Notes: The counter spell, Nox, extinguishes the light. The caster of this spell can cast other spells while this spell is in effect.

Iā€™ve never seen Harry Potter, idk who Alan Rickman or Severus Snape is. But RIP I guess.

Its the light charm.

Youā€™re a blight on humanity. Yes, you sir! You are a blight!

1 Like

Not to take the piss or 'ought, butā€¦

David bowie died aged 69, from cancer. Alan Rickman died aged 69, from cancer a few days laterā€¦
Illuminati confirmed? (that isnā€™t serious btw)

Either-way, RIP. (and no, i do not entertain tinfoil hats!)

1 Like

That is literally one of the most distasteful jokes to make when someone has diedā€¦

@LineLiar try taking somethings with at least a tiny pinch of saltā€¦

Notes

ā€˜LineLiar isā€¦ a lot more serious than Stianā€™

Hey, you know who else is 69? Donald Trump. Just waitā€¦

2 Likes

I was just about to say that.

I donā€™t suppose youā€™d come and say that at his burial right? The fact that you guys are immature enough to ā€˜ā€˜jokeā€™ā€™ about death with things that are not even close to being funny is just so close-minded and so stupid. I can deal with most of your stupid jokes, but you do not joke about someone when they have died. Have some damn respect.

@Lukas_Schuurman if you didnt get it, the you are a blight on humanity thing was a quote from Mass Effect 2. Most likely you didnā€™t get it cuz I bet you play with nekos all day. I wonder how many people Haxor has indoctrinated at this pointā€¦

what is a neko
and who is Alan Rickman