RIP Alan Rickman

His in Harry Potter.

My one wasnā€™t meant to be a jokeā€¦

I didnā€™t get it because I never ever played Mass Effect. Also, I do not play with nekos.

Thatā€™s what she says.

OOOOOOH @LINELIAR JUST DUNKED YOU

I do have respect, he played multiple great roles and his life was cut short. But likeā€¦ come on.

Will his relatives takes offense to that if youā€™d say that at his burial? Most likely. You donā€™t joke at occasions like this. If you do, itā€™s disrespectful no matter how you try to put it. Would you like it if some random dude came to your funeral cracking some ā€˜ā€˜funnyā€™ā€™ jokes while people are praying for you? Exactly.

1 Like

Whoā€™s Alan Rickman?

An actor in Harry Potter.

Ah, thanks.

1 Like

Nowhere did I use the word joke, @LineLiar

Anyways, for the sake of everyone else, letā€™s not have a flame war

this forum is a flame war
;-;
gg Iā€™ll see you guys when game #2 gets released
edit:btw Iā€™m blocking this
goodbye possibly foreverā€¦

1 Like

Then what was it exactly?

Yeah, a joke. If not a joke it was meant to be serious but even you I canā€™t see pull such a move.

Donā€™t you think youā€™re overreacting just a wee bit? Iā€™m not gonna go to his funeral and make fun of him noā€¦ and I wasnā€™t making fun of him in the first place. When I die Iā€™d like people to remember me in a happy way, make jokes if they want: being depressing all the time is depressing.

@LineLiar Thereā€™s 2 definitions of a joke (one being a verb, the other a noun)ā€¦

"a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline. "
ā€œmake jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.ā€

It was simply a meaningless statement, which meant absolutely nothing. It was quite obviously not meant to be humorous, cause laughter, and it definitely wasnā€™t a story with a funny punchline. But, maybe to you, it did cause laughter or amusement? Either-way, if you want to rant about me, be my guest, but iā€™m certainly not going to argue against you in this topic one more time, but i welcome you to continue if you must, as i said, try taking things with a pinch of salt, although, that just wouldnā€™t suite your argumentative and arrogant (not to be confused with ignorant) personality.

1 Like

Letā€™s get back to Alan Rickman.

*> calls me ignorant
*> makes a joke about a dead person

What you said was not a meaningless statement, or otherwise there was absolutely 0 reason to post it. The post quite clearly was meant to say something, or in this case a joke. A meaningless statement would not be posted, because it has no meaning. You were quite clearly to make a joke, but now that you realize how distasteful that was you do not have the balls to own up to it. Whatever. Iā€™ll come to your funeral later and make jokes if youā€™d like.

@Jediwolf I actually just scrolled back and have not found where the hell you got involved in the equasion whatsoever considering I was never talking to you but to Rex for his stupid joke. You just involved yourself and I see no reason to argue with someone who quite clearly hasnā€™t done much. Your ā€˜ā€˜jokeā€™ā€™ or whatever was not even regarding Alan Rickman, so no need for me to argue with you since itā€™d only be a waste of my time. And hereā€™s the problem with Rex; you just gave permission to make jokes when you die. I doubt he has ever gotten permission from Alan Rickman himself or his relatives to make stupid internet jokes about him.

R.I.P Alan Rickman. <3

@LineLiar *arrogant . 2 different meanings totallyā€¦

Either-way, everyone has there lines of when something becomes inappropriate, and i guess i crossed yoursā€¦

Well maybe you should just phrase your messages better then.

Phase ,it betterā€¦ i even told you not confuse the 2, it doesnā€™t get much clearer than thatā€¦

Anyways, if you want to continue be my guest, but i am now done with this ā€œargumentā€, which is silly, tbhā€¦