Resolved: iOS version stuck loading on iPhone X

It’s been like this for about 10 minutes. No change in sight. This is it. What gives?

Do you have the latest update (1.0.7) of the game installed?

Looks like it, yeah.

We are still investigating this issue and working on a fix, but could you try to logout/login from GameCenter via iOS settings? Please let me know if that works for you - thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion about GameCenter. It was stuck awaiting confirmation on Terms & Conditions but no notification ever appeared for it. I would never have known. I have now accepted T&C and the games loads correctly.

If anyone else encounters a similar issue, that was the solution for me.

Thank you very much for the feedback. Interestingly, in the same situation on other devices, a notification dialog is shown, but apparently there is a bug on iPhone X.

It seems a bug related to iPhone X. My iPhone got stuck on loading bar with Apple logo and I fixed it with Joyoshare UltFix losslessly. (Other similar software can be appliable.) Anyway, if there’s no potential software problem on the iPhone itself, it is the game that has bugs.

If the bug is associated with the iPhone itself, you may try an ios repair tool like TunesKit iOS System Recovery. I once used it to fix my iPhone stuck on loadig screen. But if it is the game issue, you may try to contact the game developer.