[REQ] Request A Mod / Feature for a Mod / Modding Partners

Was thinking that we could have a Request thread for mods and features, so that modders can maybe get influences or ideas.

Now i do know that there is threads for that already, I was thinking like an Index where Modders can talk about the various ideas and maybe work togheter or find a another programmer, or art designer etc to form teams.

Also Help each others out if they need help etc.

We would like some Platform/Topic advices at the moment, so feel free to give ideas for the Expansion Pack Mod people! :slight_smile:

From my previous experience of modded games i think an actual mod manager would be extremely well received.
Examples of such range in complexity from Oblivion Mod Manager / Fallout Mod Manager, Wrye Bash, and Nexus Mod Manager.

I think something like that will be very handy too! The only problem is that I’m not experienced enough to make one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Gameboy Color equivalent (Gameling Spectra? Gameling Prism?)
  • Crime topic
  • Dark Fantasy topic (like Fantasy but heavily slanted towards mature gamers)

I send you a Private Message. :slight_smile:

Likewise. Thank you! :slight_smile:

We added the Dark Fantasy in the mod (Expansion Pack Mod, crime already existed in it) the mod will be updated soon and I will send you a message when you’re able to pick up the newest version WITH Dark Fantasy and Crime. :wink:

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Coming your way with the Expansion Pack Mod! Give us a moment to add it and update it! :wink:

Added it, now we only have to update the mod, That will be done soon. :wink:

1 Like

i have to agree with you Charlie on that one, unfortunatly i cannot mod but i do know one that is a programmer and so on, and i shall talk with him about various Mod ideas and so on and see if it is possible and if he and me can try create something like that.

And other possible mods

Please someone make a steam box (piston)

Add Moba ?

I would love a mod that actually affects gameplay (aka not new topics, new consoles or random events).

Especially, I like the idea of being able to create a series (like “Civilization”, “GTA”, or “FIFA”), a franchise (like Maxis’ “Sim”, Sierra Adventure Games, or Lucasarts), or a character, which could be in several different types of games or series (like “Mario” (/Luigi/Wario), “Donkey Kong”, “Sonic”, or “The Simpson’s”).

I would like to see awards and your (good) games selling for a lot longer.

4 Likes

I think I’ll ask here before attempting to delve any deeper into the confusing (to me) nature of javascript.

I have an idea to replace the parody names of the base game consoles with names that are also fictional, but less awkward and more clever in their parody. (For example, “MPad” becomes “MicroDyne Panel”)

In addition, once the base consoles are added, efforts can be made to introduce new consoles to the game via the mod.

If anyone is interested, I can send them a list of names I’ve come up with via PM or I can paste them in THIS TOPIC to allow everyone to see it.

I’ll assist in modding these mods if you need any help at all.

A multiplayer mod :D?

2 Likes

@apljee Sure. Can you take a look at the topic I posted a link to? I’ll explain more there.

Yes… :grin: