[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateModEditor [0.4.5.39]

Man I can’t keep up with all these updates.

This is the first public release. So there haven’t been any updates yet.
Being a registered tester, you have received many updates in the past, didn’t you want to test UME? :wink:

You will be notified about new versions from within the application, that way you will also be allowed to directly download the related files from the internet, so I think that it’s a very quick and straightforward way to update UME.

If you feel that there are too many updates, you might want to consider skipping some of them. You can choose “Skip” or “Remind me later” in the updater. So you can make your download in dependence on what has been changed in the application. But consider that I will not have the time to support older versions :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @alphabit
Even though I’m judging by my ipad mini, I can’t see any anything that limits the platform from being developed large, aaa games, like the grphone: it can only be developed medium and small games (I think)
BTW: strawpoll link doesn’t work

@alphabit Please add an option to us let add the marketshare of the console

Alpha, I understand you are European, but that might be a problem for certain areas. Your dates are written out differently, and that may confuse Americans. Just trying to help.

Not long ago, I decided to make a mod specialized for platforms but I need some ideas [REQUEST] Need some mod ideas

I love, just love, my name to be on a list specially if it was on the top 10

Which dates are you talking about?

Eh, never mind. One other problem I came across though. No matter what is in that spot, line 5 in code.js will always give me an error when I’m trying to finish and build my mod.

Can u post a screenshot of the “code.js” window please?

Can u please use a name without “-” inside it?
When u entered the name, didn’t you have any warning (red blinking block)? If not, I might need to fix it.
You shouldn’t be allowed to use “-” or “blanks” or special characters in the project name, as a variable will be created out of that name.

Just try to use “BigOldExpansion” instead of “Big-Old-Expansion”. Does it work?

It worked. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Idea: Have the option to log in to GitHub and have UME upload it for you. I think this would be a good idea because some people can’t figure that stuff out.

1 Like

Good idea! I’ll take it into my to-do list! :thumbsup:

I don’t understand how to make researches require previous items…

Such as my 4D Engine requiring the 3D Engine V7… It didn’t work for me.

You don’t have an option for it, but you can simply write your engine directly in the field:

So instead of selecting an existing value, simply type in the ID of the research you’ve created. In the future, UME will allow to select custom created items, too.

Id or Name?

So for my 5D engine Criteria it would be:

ID: eb8c51b5-3105-43a0-a46c-7ff6301130b9
or
Name: 4D Engine
??

The ID. I know… it looks cryptic :slight_smile:

Thank you will try. :slight_smile:

Thanks @kristof1104 for making testing mods with UME so quick and easy! :smiley:

1 Like

Great. Let me know if it worked for you.