[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

You guys are doing a stellar job with this! Looking forward to seeing this in action.

3 Likes

Thanks @Patrick for the kind words :blush:

A a new version of UL and UME will be ready within a couple of days. @SirEverard and me need to settle down some stuff in UL and then we should be ready for a new round.

The UME image management has been finished a couple of minutes ago, so that I can focus now on implementing a designer for basic notifications.

Iā€™ll add you to the list of people with access to non-public versions of UME, so that you can at any time download and use UME, if you wish.

Pfiati

3 Likes

** Another small UME info update **

Iā€™m happy to announce that from the upcoming version of UME, there will be an integrated auto-updater, so that you never miss a new version again.

This will allow to keep your UME version in the future, always up to date.
The check will be done at application startup and itā€™s planned to make it configurable, so that you can disable / skip this procedure.

2 Likes

This is probably going to be a dumb question but, where can I download the Ultimate Mod Editor ?
I only found a link to dl UltimateLib, but not the UME :frowning:

UME is currently not publicly available. ATM there are 20 registered testers that have tested the last and will test the next version prior to a first public release.

In a couple of days a non-public version will be released. A couple of days later, we should be ready for a public release then.

Oh okay, thanks for the reply !

I must say Iā€™m pretty hyped for this, I managed to make a few mods for my GDT playthroughs, but since I suck at coding, this is going to be very helpful :smiley:

And the UltimateLib? Any prevision?

Do you mean the next release?

Yeah.

And if you are reading this and thinking, this guy just think about the next update, and the next update, and the next update! Sorry, iā€™m a little addicted iā€™m UPDATES! My PRECIOUS updates!

A release of UltimateLib and UltimateModEditor is planned for tomorrow, although you never know what happens :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m still doing some UI design and coding on UMEā€™s event, notification and platform system. So it will depend on how well itā€™s working in the end.

Regardless of UME, UL should be out by tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Working on the last piecesā€¦ :slight_smile:

UME will be released today. Unfortunately there was some more work to do than planned, so that yesterdayā€™s 20h session wasnā€™t enough.

Stay tuned as it will not take that long, today :wink:

##UltimateLib 1.2.0 released##

UltimateLib Version 1.2.0 has been released and is now available for immediate download.

We recommend that you update to the latest version if you are using UME and / or one of the upcoming modules created with UME or other modules like Camelot (which will be updated soon to UL1.2).

The API documentation has also been updated accordingly. To all mod devs using UL, please check the updated documentation as there are some deprecated APIs that will be dropped in future.

##UltimateModEditor 0.2.0.10 Test Version released##

All testers should have been informed now that a new test version is available for download. We plan to release a public version of UME between Feb. 5th and 10th. If you did not receive a PM notification, please open manually the corresponding PM message.

All necessary information has been written in the first post of the PM.

With UME 0.2.0 you can now finally create platforms, events and notifications, as well as manage and edit images.

###Preview of the next version of UltimateLib and UltimateModEditor ###

In our next Version @SirEverard and me are working on new exciting features. One of them is ā€œAchievementsā€.

UME will also be updated in future to integrate an achievement manager that will allow you to easily manage achievements for your mod.

1 Like

At least you made the deadline for the testing version :stuck_out_tongue:

UME 0.2.0 Video Tutorial (Quick & Dirty Edition) available on YouTube###

For all current and future users of UME, Iā€™ve done a quick and dirty introduction tutorial to show you how to create an expansion mod using UME.

UME 0.2.0 Video Tutorial on YouTube

HEY guys trying to install this i download it and unzip it after that what file to i drag and drop and were do i put it do i put it in the lib folder or in the mods folder
also there is no tutorials on how to install this stuff for us people who dont have a clue about computer science
im trying to install ultimate lib for the camelot mod

Just Drop The Unpacked Folder to ā€˜modsā€™, same with any mod.

###UltimateLib 1.2.0 Download Package Updated##
Sorry for confusion on the current download package. Iā€™ve updated the download file, as Iā€™ve overseen that there was missing a ā€œSubfolderā€ within the zip file.

If you already have managed to work with UL 1.2.0, then you donā€™t need to do anything. If you are installing UL for the first time you might have been confused. If so, simply re-download the UltimateLib and unzip the package in the ā€œmodsā€ folder by extracting the data inside there. A new folder named UltimateLib will then be available in the mods folder.

Hey @Cathal_Gavin Sorry for confusion. Hope this helps now.

when i unzipped it the only folder i got was called img is that it?

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-modding-f-a-q/9144

Look here for information on installing mods.

1 Like

UME non-public Update 0.2.1.15

A new updated version of UME is available for download. Please download the latest version as it fixes some bugs and introduces some necessary changes.

All current UME users should receive an automatic update notification.

Please note that for downloading the test version you donā€™t need the password anymore, but for unzipping the files you still need it.

Note
This update is only for registered testers