[REL] The CMPack (Installation tutorial Included!)

I have a question, how do you get that click counter beside the links? Btw, good job! This is a really nice modpack.

BUG : When there is a storm that cause you to lose power, you cannot buy a Generator. If you do, your game bugs out and has an error.

yeah same when they ask you if you want to go on vacation…

Could you please try and recreate the Error and tell me exactly what it said.

It’s a random event that happens, so it’d be sorta hard to recreate it. I just know the weather news said that a bad storm was gonna happen that could cause you to lose power. When I hit “Buy Generator”, it had an error that I closed, and selected the option that said “Go on” or something like that.

Look at my last post again, please. Thanks!

Yeah ill just start a new game and see what i get… for the generator and the vacation it also messes when you want to renovate your office

This is what i got for the generator event

Error : {
Message : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘addRange’ of undefined,
URL : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/ECM/source.js,
Line : 139

snowy, can you tell me what mod your mod works with and what mod doesnt?

So does the current event pack work? Or do I have to disable it?

The CMPack has been revised and got rid of broken part packs and refined popular part packs!

1 Like

why no description of what or how much stuff each part exactly adds? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

really all u got to know is that they work, however I put it under the Changelog for you.

Is everyone happy with the mod so far?

well i had some errors with other mods combined with cmpack mods but i istalled like 20 mods so obviosly it wouldnt work lol

kk :smile: good to know, if you want anything added along the lines of Topics, Platforms(maybe even a new Platforms series), Researches of Achievements you know what to do. If you can remember Events (ECM) I had to take that out for now until UME updates so I’ll be on the safe side of everything confirmed working.

1 Like

Extra Implementation
Added a locked file that can only be unlocked if you know the true meaning behind the CMPack

has anyone got the Secret passcode yet?

What are the hints

if you go to this link > Want to go password hunting? (CMPack)

However no one cares about it

help links dont work!!!