[REL] The CMPack (Installation tutorial Included!)

You don’t have GHG Modding API installed. :wink:

He Has UltimateLib. Just look at the picture again. Its red

You don’t have the modding api installed :open_mouth:

1 Like

I meant to say the GHG Modding API. Woops. :stuck_out_tongue:

Research pack causes game to crash if used with overhauls like Camelot.

:clap: Nice Mod and well done on keeping up with the support and updates!

How about a ‘Music Pack’?

I dont actually know, thats for you to work out :wink: I was trying to think of a mod that i would use that hasn’t been made yet. As for the implementation thats the fun you get to have! No guts no glory!

Hey,I got a problem.
Everytime I enable the mod parts from the Complate pack and start a new game, I get the same error:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=263479515

anyone knows how to fix it?

Malwarebytes anti-Malware Will fix you up :wink:
Btw,an other bug:
I see the Charmer XD( that has no pic) Getting Released with 100% Marketshare,and when I develop for it and release a game,I get an other kind of that error+ 1000M units sold in one time,and I just started!

I keep getting this error and game crashes everytime an event happens and i choose what option i want mind helping me :stuck_out_tongue:

The error says this
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘addRange’ of undefined

I have a question, how do you get that click counter beside the links? Btw, good job! This is a really nice modpack.

BUG : When there is a storm that cause you to lose power, you cannot buy a Generator. If you do, your game bugs out and has an error.

yeah same when they ask you if you want to go on vacation…

Could you please try and recreate the Error and tell me exactly what it said.

It’s a random event that happens, so it’d be sorta hard to recreate it. I just know the weather news said that a bad storm was gonna happen that could cause you to lose power. When I hit “Buy Generator”, it had an error that I closed, and selected the option that said “Go on” or something like that.

Look at my last post again, please. Thanks!

Yeah ill just start a new game and see what i get… for the generator and the vacation it also messes when you want to renovate your office

This is what i got for the generator event

Error : {
Message : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘addRange’ of undefined,
URL : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/ECM/source.js,
Line : 139

snowy, can you tell me what mod your mod works with and what mod doesnt?

So does the current event pack work? Or do I have to disable it?

The CMPack has been revised and got rid of broken part packs and refined popular part packs!

1 Like