[REL] [Need Suggestions] MOAR Computers Mod

Fair enough, The link is now mediafire

@KizzaGaming_ @Gamingthrou
Now it’s mediafire. Please download. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey & Welcome to the forums :tada:

When you create a thread for a mod please use as much of the following as needed;

Please add one of the following to the title as a prefix;
[REL] - Final released version
[WIP] - A mod being worked on or updated
[QUES] - A modding related question

For the main mod description please add;

• Requirements for the mod

Wow!
Finally some new mod not using UME! :smiley:

2 Likes

If only UME worked on mac, this would be based off it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Added to the official mod list; :smile:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

WOW! Thanks!

1 Like

Oh my god guys, when combining the downloads for all versions… this mod has been downloaded by 50 people! Yay!

I will add any computers requested .I have two requirements: Do not use real computer names, or suggest any overpowered computers.

Also, if you have any problems with balance, please tell me. I have gotten a depressingly low amount of feedback.

Well, congratz!
I Can just say, that mod to Y10 works good.

1 Like

@Haxor Thanks! Err… what did I do to year 10? if I did anything, that was unintentional…
And while your here… got any suggestions?

Well… You did computers!
I don’t really have any ideas for computers…
or maybe, one little one little little:
some computer with something like SteamOS?

@Haxor It’s added! Please note it realeases in year 35-37, so it is psot game. This is to ensure you have codename: grid before the console releases.

Add Mac OS, OS X, and Linux. (No, I didn’t mean like Mac OS X 10.1, OS X 10.8, I meant just 1 single OS X.)

@BestPERSON2 GrOS is Mac… Grapple is the GDT equivalent of apple…
AND Vinux is linux

We have hit 100 downloads! Wow! I never expected to get this many downloads for such a simple mod! Please remember to give feedback, though.

1 Like

150 Downloads, and still no new feedback… guys, if you want me to improve the mod, you have to tell me how!

2 Likes

@lilshatespug217 just to let you know that @KizzaGaming_ account was fake

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t see a KizzaGaming_ on this forum, so… I have no freaking idea what you are talking about.

@KizzaGaming_ @Gamingthrou Now it’s mediafire. Please download. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

'Kay