[REL] Expansion: StartsWithMod - 1.1.0

Hi everyone,

this is a quite simple and easy module that I quickly wrote on special request by @LineLiar.
He asked for a possibility to enable Casual games from the very beginning of the game.

It doesn’t do anything else and it will not do anything else in the future :wink:

I thought to share this module with you, so if you’re interested, you can download it from GDT ModStop

###Edit - January 16th, 2014###
Version 1.1.0 has been released. It includes sequel and multi-platform from start.

Cheers

PS: @kristof1104 implement this into CheatMod? :wink: This module feels somehow empty and alone!

8 Likes

:smiley: I love little mods like this :wink:

2 Likes

I’m wishing that @charlie adds this to the mod list

Idea:
Add sequels after your first game or your second

I like @Gamingthrou idea, I wished that too (my workaround was to just create the same game name with a “2” at the end!) but I think it fits more into the CheatMod instead that in a mod called StartWithCasualMod :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! I wrote this mod quickly for LineLiar, as he wanted such a thing. That’s why I told kristof about it, and he implemented “Casual and Sequels from the beginning” in the CheatMod where, imho, it belongs :wink:

The StartWithCasualMod will remain this way. Maybe you would like a StartWithSequel mod? :stuck_out_tongue:

Worst idea ever:

Add expansion pack after 2nd game. But where is MMO!

Less Social. Less Ville. More Game.

I heard that somewhere :sunny:

1 Like

StartWithMulti-GenreandMulti-Platform

Please @Charlie add this to the mod list

Added to Official mod list;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

2 Likes

yay!

Can you make a mod that you unlock sequels just after you launch your first game?

Wow! Didn’t expect this!

I just wrote this small mod for doing @LineLiar a favour… couldn’t imagine you were so interested in it :slight_smile:

I’m willing only to introduce small enhancements to stay on topic with “StartWith”. And I do not wanna get into CheatMod terrain…

So, take your time, and drop a vote on your favorite feature you wish to have in future:
http://strawpoll.me/1022259

See ya :wink:

Version 1.1.0 released

Thanks for voting so far :slight_smile: I’ve updated the mod. Please delete the previous folder completely, as this mod has been renamed to StartsWithMod.

You can now start also with sequels and multi-platform.

2 Likes

StartsWithMod, the mod who saves me of wasting 120 RP on things that should be unlocked on the start

2 Likes

yes yes yes!

Well, one thing that I hate on the start of the game is that you start with so few topics, i don’t know if the rest of the users of this mod agree with this (if you agree, please reply) but, can you make us start with like… 7 or 8 topics? And something that would be nice for me too is the ability of select the topics that you will start with, I know that’s kind of cheat, but I hate when I start with like… Vocabulary, romance, and virtual pet for example

two words. cheat mod

1 Like

Okay…