[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

I’ve found a bug: for new researches in A.I. it has to be "category: “AI” " not "category: “A.I.” " like you used it. Then it is researchable and can be put into a new engine, but you can’t use it in a game.

Alright. I will fix it! Thanks :slight_smile:

And another note: Adding more platforms is great, but the amount you can develop a game on stays at 3…is it possible to change this to 5 or so? Or balance it in a different way?

As far as I know that’s pretty hard. You have to go deep in the code and find the Multi-Patform and then make something for it. My programming skills are definitely not good enough for such a thing. I can ask DzjengisKhan, though. :slight_smile:

@Cabott It would be nice to keep the balance between the platforms and the game, but i want to do some other things before but it might be something i’ll try to add

you seem to have a problem with timing, your mod (like everyone elses) does not work in 42 year mode (i found out when i thought it was broke), its a timing problem that patrick was trying to explain to me but im far to ignorant to use the code hes given me

(i found out about it when running your mod and the consoles were not retiring at the right time
I also added a couple of consoles and remove some topics that were redundant for my own personal use but again the timing issue makes the whole thing useless)

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/question-about-console-retirement-dates/8796

I’ve seen your post, but i don’t quiet understand the code either, I think people just have to play on 35 years or less, because i would have no idea on how to fix this. Im sorry : (

It’s gonna be 35 years for you then… :smiley:

nah i am playing vanilla
(its unlikely they will fix the time system so us simpletons can use it, and since the mod makers just say ‘play normal mode’ that pretty much buries mod support for me since i cant figure this out)

I’ve updated the post to hopefully make it easier to understand. usage of the method I posted couldn’t really be any simpler and it takes care of everything for you. let me know if you have questions, in the other topic.

seems to be going good for you guys, been gone for 2 days from this forum. 19 Research, that is awesome.

Haha! It’s going well indeed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to trouble you again but it still aint working :frowning: im now getting could not parse packag.jason

I think you don’t have the latest version, since GHG have updated the game. Try to download the latest version and check if that works

I have just changing the stuff now :slight_smile: still not working tho :confused: its showing up in game mods but I dont think the mod is there cause theres no new lines on the reserch new topic thing

Altough the content is excellent, I really think this pack deserves some proper art.
Any artists out there?

You’re right, we could use some nice art for the Grapintosh, the grMac and the Itara platform

1 Like

@glampkoo is doing the Itara art at the moment. It will get updated with proper art soon. I’m gonna ask for the Grapinstosh and grMac too.

1 Like

For some reason, the mod stopped working after I put on the Cheatmod. The topics disappeared. Any ideas?

If you take the CheatMod out, does it work normally then?