[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

hmm okey i can try to come up with a few more if you want later on. at 2am in the morning :stuck_out_tongue: or when i am more awake with coffee in my hand which reminds me…

Event
Where’s the Coffee? The Coffee is gone! - All workers speed reaches 1 and they are going into the sit and stare cycle. (loops two times).

The majestic “Dalahästen” arrives and gives you a cookie of training! (forces everyone to train, if possibles gives higher training value)

o.o/") Dalahästen

XD

Now i need my coffee or i “refuse to take a another step” <---- what game? Win a cookie

I’m sure that will be a very good feature in the mod!

I was so mad when I saw that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

well yeah :stuck_out_tongue: same here just thought of some events so…

By the way if there is a way to let say by Event that fires when a game is released (before review) that gives you like 4 buttons to hit.

1. Button 1: Gaming price 3 $ - 8$
  2. Button 2: Gaming Price 9 - 15$
  3. Button 3: Gaming price 16 - 25$
  4. Button 4: Gaming Price 26 - 45$

Each button gives you a new event poping up and giving you a choice of those few numbers to choose from.
The higher the price less people buy, depended on hype and so on.

Not sure if this would be okey since it actually is an event kind of thing :stuck_out_tongue:
if not the mechanic could be used to determine prices later on if that is okeyed to do, instead of trying to do an slider.

This ofcourse should also be considered for the consoles but at a higher number,

and for youtuber thingy… i think that BangLiveCake can play lots of your horror games :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and PartialCookie
XD

Hmm… i really love the idea, and it is possible to make an event pop up when you’re done creating a game but before reviewing. But changing sales numbers are out of my league sorry. I can however change so you gain/lose fans, gain/lose hype

I think the Fans/Hype changing is good enough. :smiley:

@LineLiar 600+ topc views btw WUUTT o.O

1 Like

Haha. But gaming price would be something cool to add.

Well im glad to help out giving ideas and such. since i cannot code… and my drawing is not what it once was, and i was never good to draw on the computer…

However for Design purposes i have a person in mind i can ask if you need design stuff done. not sure if she agrees but i can alwasy talk… and for a cookie force to work for you.
the power of being oldest sibbling is a great thing. ^^

im gonna nag on my Programmer friend that plays game dev to help out, when i see him/hear from him :grin:

@Drakiren you need help with anything?? you can always ask me since i’m beginning to turn into the tech support guy :wink:

haha well i have no idea what java language is :stuck_out_tongue: and such, he work as a tech support, sever mantinance guy for a tele com company and knows i dunno c++,java and other things… e.e he plays with ubuntu and linux and so on making his whole comp into a router for fun… which in my terms is wtf…how did you… why? etc etc.

So yeah if i can force labor him then maybe he and me will do a mod where i am the idea creator guy xD

A super mayor update is online guys!! Adding new events new platform and… new researches!! More info will be available tomorrow!

1 Like

The expansion pack is now also available from: http://gamedevmods.com/index.php

Make sure to check our site!!

1 Like

that is great, joined there also…

And i am thinking of some new ideas to hand over to you later, but just wanna say that There is a Hockey Topic and now also Ice-Hockey… Should rename Hockey if possible to Land-Hockey or Bandy.

and if you want some ideas for things to potential research i can give some also. but what kind of direction do you want to take with the mod in that perspective?

Can Pm the details, i kinda like helping giving some ideas for you so.

@Drakiren well there’s no real ‘direction’ I want to go with my mod. I just want it to be the best mod out there (which in my opinion already is :wink: ) and the most advanced one. I want to do that by making add-ons for the API my self so i can be the first one that improves his mod with the new options like i did with the reserach add-on.

About ideas: I’m always open for ideas, but please keep in mind what we can and cannot do a.t.m. with the API ^^

New leader in the Expansion Pack mod!

Today the expansion pack has a new leader, I present you: @LineLiar

He will be managing the mod from now on, and i (@DzjengisKhan) will be keeping myself busy with creating add-ons for the API.
Of course I’ll still be active for the expansion pack and I will still be the owner of the GitHub project, only he will be responsible for uploading the newest version of the expansion pack. Also: for requests for the expansion pack you can contact him. For technical issues please feel free to ask me, since i’m still the most experienced of us ^^

Hopefully this change will benefit us all and makes the Expansion Pack a better mod!!

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

He… he… he… :smiley:

A lot of responsibility is now in your hands @LineLiar ^^

Ugh… just get your hair cut. xD

You do a Quality work